Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: JOSEPH HAS FOOT INJURY, UNDERGOING TESTS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 19, 2008, 02:52:59 PM

Talk about a let down….sheesh…

We spank the Pats on national TV and are spirits are high…..the best we’ve seen our offensive line play in a while…and then this happens…

I guess we can only feel sorry for ourselves for a little bit.  We need to get back to work and hopefully Zuttah, who some say looked the best of our rookies, will be able to fill in.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 19, 2008, 02:54:22 PM

Where are all the people that moaned about drafting Zuttah now?  You can never have too many quality big men, and Zuttah gives us great depth.   Joseph seemed poised to have a big season, hope it is not serious. 

Still here and I think it was a mistake when you have Buenning and AD.

Tommy

Starter

#32 : August 19, 2008, 02:54:48 PM

Damn, Murphy had to make an appearance..

Snook

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 19, 2008, 02:57:33 PM

Where are all the people that moaned about drafting Zuttah now?  You can never have too many quality big men, and Zuttah gives us great depth.   Joseph seemed poised to have a big season, hope it is not serious. 

Zuttah is a HUGE upgrade over those guys.   

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 19, 2008, 02:58:25 PM

Zuttah is a HUGE upgrade over those guys.   

Not really.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 19, 2008, 03:00:00 PM

Not really.

Are you serious?!?!  Anthony Davis?  Cmon, bro. 

You must know much more than the Bucs coaching staff but it looks like Zuttah is getting the starter reps.  Hmmm...

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#36 : August 19, 2008, 03:00:49 PM

This injury might not sound that bad, but do you remember Jonathan Ogden's toe injury.  It kept him out for a while and he was never the same after that forcing him into retirement.  Let's hope that this isn't a toe injury and that it's not that serious.

Dude... Ogden was a little longer in the tooth than Joseph is lol.. not the same at all.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 19, 2008, 03:02:56 PM

This injury might not sound that bad, but do you remember Jonathan Ogden's toe injury.  It kept him out for a while and he was never the same after that forcing him into retirement.  Let's hope that this isn't a toe injury and that it's not that serious.

Dude... Ogden was a little longer in the tooth than Joseph is lol.. not the same at all.

I think that was Talib's Uplifting Moment of the Day...

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#38 : August 19, 2008, 03:05:55 PM

I think the Z-man will be fine for a few weeks, let's hope Davin can bounce back. Did he get hurt in practice or did it happen in the game?

Snook

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 19, 2008, 03:07:00 PM

We don't even know if he'll miss any regular season games yet.  This could still be minor. 

muvlodge

Pro Bowler
#40 : August 19, 2008, 03:12:19 PM

worst case scenario it may be a fracture or broken...maybe a 4-6 week deal...we still have 2 weeks of preseason...I think AD could fill in or Buenning...a deal for Peters would help out the left side.  If it wouldn't be a "franchise crippling move"  they need to pull the trigger.  Depth is going to be the difference this year, without a doubt.

deftbuc

Rookie
#41 : August 19, 2008, 03:12:28 PM

I don't really think this is a big deal. Sure, Davin looked good in the NE game. But, he is known for his inconsistent play. It isn't like we have two stiffs as back-up guards either. We have two heady internal linemen (Zuttah and Buenning) as backups. They are both physical, technically sound, and smart. Buenning has in game experience and a healthy knee. Zuttah is a extremely intelligent player and well versed in all o-line positions. Buenning was opening up alot of holes his rookie year for Caddie on the left side. It's not like we have no one else so the Bucs have to plug in AD.

deftbuc

Rookie
#42 : August 19, 2008, 03:13:19 PM

worst case scenario it may be a fracture or broken...maybe a 4-6 week deal...we still have 2 weeks of preseason...I think AD could fill in or Buenning...a deal for Peters would help out the left side.  If it wouldn't be a "franchise crippling move"  they need to pull the trigger.  Depth is going to be the difference this year, without a doubt.

St.Pete Times is reporting its a broken foot and he is undergoing or undergone surgery for it already.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#43 : August 19, 2008, 03:14:12 PM

St.Pete Times is reporting its a broken foot and he is undergoing or undergone surgery for it already.

Exactly.  Let's wait for a more credible source. 

I won't believe anything til I hear it from the BUCS. 

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#44 : August 19, 2008, 03:15:07 PM

PR, are you prepared to confirm or deny that he has indeed undergone surgery?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: JOSEPH HAS FOOT INJURY, UNDERGOING TESTS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools