Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tickets for tonight's game « previous next »
Page: 1

Vongles

Second String
: August 23, 2008, 11:00:29 AM

Long story short, the person I was attempting to get tickets from bailed on me in a big way. I'd like to buy 3 seats now, anywhere, for tonights game. I'm looking to spend 50-75 bucks. I've got friends here from out of town and I hate to disappoint them.

Edit - reduced ticket number to 3; a second person failed to complete the transaction. What's up with these shady dealers?

Thanks,
Matt

Mack6519

Rookie

#1 : August 23, 2008, 05:17:01 PM

If you still need tickets, I have them in section 307R.  These are aisle seats.  I can transfer them via e-mail and you can use the printed ticket to get into the game.  My e-mail is bbmetalfinish@comcast.net, if interested.

Vongles

Second String
#2 : August 23, 2008, 06:48:23 PM

Thanks Mack, I sent you an email. 45 minutes to Kickoff, I've been dealing with Paypal and ebay and shady resellers; I'm ready for some football ;)

Mack6519

Rookie

#3 : August 23, 2008, 08:49:48 PM

Sorry.....I am in PA and I was just able to get back on line and into my e-mail.   I hope you were able to get tickets!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tickets for tonight's game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools