Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carmella got honorable mention for NFL's First Lady « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

: August 20, 2008, 08:17:49 PM

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8467562/Gisele-or-Jessica?-Who's-NFL's-first-lady?

Jeff Garcia dating and marrying 2004 Playmate of the Year Carmella DeCesare was an insanely effective rebuttal to the innuendo Terrell Owens had made about the QB when the two were teammates in San Francisco. And DeCesare may have made a great First Lady for the league, but assault charges stemming from a bar fight involving a woman Garcia was allegedly cheating with effectively torpedoed her chances. Secretary of Homeland Security perhaps

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 20, 2008, 08:32:09 PM

is jeff serious?  cheating on carmella?  He's not gay..hes an idiot

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 20, 2008, 08:38:20 PM

is jeff serious? cheating on carmella? He's not gay..hes an idiot

That's what I thought when I read that sentence...

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 21, 2008, 12:17:45 AM

is jeff serious? cheating on carmella? He's not gay..hes an idiot

IIRC it was another Playmate, wasn't it?

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 21, 2008, 08:49:09 AM

Well she must have been slammin’ if she’s hotter than Carmella….but even at that…you got a girl that is a 15 on the 1-10 scale, why would you risk that or need anything else?  Well it was alleged so who knows that doesn’t make it true.

Anyway what’s with all these girls liking Jeff?  It’s not like the guy has loads of cash.  Sure he’s a millionaire, but it’s not like he’s been making 10 million a year for the past 10 seasons.  More power to him, that lucky bastard.  I used to feel sorry for him for all the disrespect the fans show him here, but screw that he cheats on that hot piece of ass..

Damn Jeff you arrogant bastard….

START MCCOWN!!!

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 21, 2008, 08:52:23 AM

Sometimes you just need a change of pace.  The other girl did not have to be hotter she just had to have different color hair.  Garcia is still just a guy he just happens to have a hotter old lady then most of us.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 21, 2008, 09:08:25 AM

Buc em up…I hear ya…and believe or not a luxury like Carmella may get old to you after a while, but I still can’t admit that.  If I was handed a model like Carmella, I think I would deal with the same old “c word”

MBF

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 21, 2008, 09:17:06 AM

I think I would deal with the same old “c word”
McCown?

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 21, 2008, 10:06:57 AM

You all have never dated hott women, have you? 

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 21, 2008, 10:18:40 AM

I'd give her my honorable mention

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 21, 2008, 10:21:33 AM

There's an old saying:

It doesn't matter how hot she is, some guy somewhere is tired of her crap.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 21, 2008, 10:29:29 AM

There's an old saying:

Exatly, even if the grass isn't greener it still tastes different.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 21, 2008, 10:44:24 AM

There's an old saying:

Yeah well I'd love to be tired of that.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 21, 2008, 10:52:57 AM

I remember this court case, but I don't remember if Jeff was cheating or just flirting with this other girl. Could have been that the other girl said something Carmella didn't like and the fight was on from there. Either way, Carmella's a scrapper, that much is for sure! And I say nothing wrong with that. :)

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 21, 2008, 11:26:35 AM

You all have never dated hott women, have you?

I’ve had a few cuties, but none as hot as Carmella.  Why can you say you’ve been with a girl that is hot enough to be a playboy model?

I’ve even banged a model before, but she wasn’t even hot.  Had a great body, but her face couldn’t compare to Carmellas.Plus I think anyone can be a model in todays age.  Like she wasn’t a magazine model, but she models. 
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carmella got honorable mention for NFL's First Lady « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools