Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carmella got honorable mention for NFL's First Lady « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#30 : August 23, 2008, 01:36:58 PM

How many women do you see TO with? Married? girlfrieds? Perhaps TO's the homo.

I think it's pretty obvious that he is gay. his earring is in the gay ear.

Would also explain the suicide attempt, a coming out of the closet moment perhaps?

I *seriously* doubt that was a suicide attempt.. of course if you overdose on recreational drugs, you'll get the suicide treatment.. baker act, counseling, etc. But cmon.. he was taking hydrocodone... dude just wanted to get high
I got a great TO story for you. When he was in Philly, he took a customer of mine to dinner at TGI Fridays. He was trying to impress her and everyone else in the restaurant. He was doing poses like superman and even did push ups on the floor of the restaurant.
When she refused his advances to jump into bed. He told her that he was TO and he could have any woman in the world. She better jump while she had the chance. She told him to forget it.
Now here is the clincher, he excused himself to go to the bathroom, never came back and stiffed her with the bill...
A class act that TO !!!

#31 : August 23, 2008, 01:50:28 PM

tried to "impress" her by taking her to Fridays?

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 23, 2008, 01:52:14 PM

When she was telling me the story and it started out at Fridays, I thought it must be true. If she were making it up, it surely would have been at some swank fancy joint..

#33 : August 23, 2008, 02:42:11 PM

When she was telling me the story ........

Oh, so this is a he said she said story?

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#34 : August 23, 2008, 03:34:19 PM

No Hate it came straight from the horses mouth. She worked in the Eagles FO when TO took her out..

jameswilder

Starter

#35 : August 23, 2008, 04:22:43 PM

WHAT? Fridays aint a classy joint? Ricky Bobby agrees Applebees is gourmet.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 23, 2008, 05:53:36 PM

He used some of those $25 million to take her to TGI Fridays? But I guess not since he skipped without paying. That's funny. She's probably better off.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 23, 2008, 05:54:22 PM

When she was telling me the story and it started out at Fridays, I thought it must be true. If she were making it up, it surely would have been at some swank fancy joint..
I bet she got rejected by T.O. and made up that story to save face. ;)

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 23, 2008, 05:56:42 PM

I don't know. She did work in the front office. Maybe it's an Isiah Thomas type of situation? If so, she can cash in.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 23, 2008, 06:01:25 PM

Maybe it's an Isiah Thomas type of situation? If so, she can cash in.
I didn't see anything about T.O. telling this chick he was in love with her and harrassing her.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#40 : August 23, 2008, 07:11:08 PM

I thought TO was gay, he probably panicked at the thought of being with a woman and bailed...

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Carmella got honorable mention for NFL's First Lady « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools