Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time for Alstott to go « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#45 : October 12, 2006, 01:58:14 PM

While I'm a big oline guy, I can see the A-Train, especially last week, helping to get the run game going.  You guys wanted Lynch out and not see what you got.  You wanted Sapp out now see what you got.  Better stop running the wrong people out of town for the wrong reasons.  At least not until you have someone competent to step in...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 12, 2006, 02:01:40 PM

While I'm a big oline guy, I can see the A-Train, especially last week, helping to get the run game going.  You guys wanted Lynch out and not see what you got.  You wanted Sapp out now see what you got.  Better stop running the wrong people out of town for the wrong reasons.  At least not until you have someone competent to step in...

They had someone competent; Booger replaced Sapp and Phillips replaced Lynch…….oh never mind.  ::)

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time for Alstott to go « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools