Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some Bucs history « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 23, 2006, 08:33:05 AM

I love that play against Dallas where Giles is doubled covered and still comes down with the catch for the TD.   He's so far superior to any other Tight End we've ever had, it's ridiculous.   

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#16 : December 23, 2006, 08:38:37 AM

This may be the best thread ever on this board!!!

Awesome highlights of some great memories!    Thanks for posting that.

I have the hipple hit on video.   I'll see if I can get it cut into a short video and post it sometime.  No promises, but I do plan to do it eventually.   

Now that would rock. If you can, post it.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 23, 2006, 08:52:01 AM

I love that play against Dallas where Giles is doubled covered and still comes down with the catch for the TD.   He's so far superior to any other Tight End we've ever had, it's ridiculous.   

Without a doubt.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 23, 2006, 09:26:16 AM

I wish they had shown the one with Williams on the ground on his back and throwing a touchdown-can't remember who the receiver was.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 23, 2006, 10:20:04 AM

I love that play against Dallas where Giles is doubled covered and still comes down with the catch for the TD. He's so far superior to any other Tight End we've ever had, it's ridiculous.

he was a hybrid...WR/TE

Williams to Giles is classic...

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 23, 2006, 10:50:36 AM

Thanks for posting the link to the 8 good plays the Bucs made in creamsickle.  Now I can truly say I didn't miss anything.

bucDsystem

Starter

#21 : December 23, 2006, 09:34:34 PM

thats eight more plays than i've seen this year...

thanks for the memories native...

to win...you must envision victory -devise a plan -and then have the guts to destroy anything that stands in your way

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 24, 2006, 07:37:37 AM

I love that play against Dallas where Giles is doubled covered and still comes down with the catch for the TD. He's so far superior to any other Tight End we've ever had, it's ridiculous.

he was a hybrid...WR/TE

Williams to Giles is classic...

Definately ahead of his time. 
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some Bucs history « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools