Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How does my team look? « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
: August 22, 2008, 08:12:43 PM

Im in a 12 team league and had the number one overall pick.

QB- Mark Bulger
RB- LT
RB- Willie Parker
WR- Larry Fitzgerlad
WR- Braylon Edwards
WR- Isaac Bruce
TE- Chris Cooley
K- Stephen Gostkowski
DST- Chargers

RS- Jeff Garcia
RS- Fred Taylor
RS- Vincent Jackson
RS- LJ Smith
RS- Felix Jones

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#1 : August 23, 2008, 09:24:56 AM

I'm not a fan of Bulger, plus Holt is having back problems and the season hasn't even started yet so you know that will affect him all season long. You're gonna have to juggle your QB position based on matchups for the week...with both guys being injury prone you may want to look at making a trade or finding a younger FA on your waiver wire. Oh yeah, Bruce is not the answer for Bulger either...IMO, I would drop him.

The rest of your team seems solid and you will most likely make the play-offs if your team isn't hit with the injury bug and you manage it well.

If it were me I would try to get the QB of one of those WR's you have to double up on the points...like say that guy in Arizona.

The above statements are JMO...good luck

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 23, 2008, 12:30:49 PM

Yeah the only question mark I'd have is the QB position.  I myself took a risk on Bulger, and hope he can return to form, but he's had a horrendous preseason so far.  And Garcia isn't exactly a fantasy god...keep a lookout for some undrafted QBs that shine early in the season so you can sweep 'em up just in case.

kmitchell

Starter

#3 : August 25, 2008, 12:29:53 AM

I like Bulger as a late round QB. He tore it up the other day

M. Bulger      18/25     182  Yards   2TD     0INT

Very good WR's.
Good defense and kicker.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 25, 2008, 12:40:35 PM

I like Bulger as a late round QB. He tore it up the other day

M. Bulger      18/25     182  Yards   2TD     0INT

Very good WR's.
Good defense and kicker.

Yeah I really hope THAT is the Bulger that shows up in the reg season and not the one from the previous two games.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How does my team look? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools