Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If you could change the outcome of ANY bucs game in history? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#30 : December 27, 2006, 10:40:13 PM

1.  The 1999 NFC Championship game - with that defense, we win the Superbowl.
2.  The 2003 MNF Colts game - the day the bucs stood still.
3.  The home game against the Saints & Steelers in 2002 - we won the SB, but I still hated losing those two games.
4.  The 1979 NFC Championship game - I remember watching this one with my dad and seeing him cry.  If we win and take the SB,
     we still are one of the worse teams of all time thanks to our former great owners, the Culv's!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 27, 2006, 10:48:31 PM

1988 we beat Detroit in the final game of the season.    It costs us a chance to draft Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders or Derrick Thomas and we end up with Broderick Thomas.     I'd like to change that game from a win to a loss.

Either that or the 1979 NFC Championship game against the Rams.   It would have been fantastic to see the Bucs play the Steelers in the superbowl.    I don't care about the 1999 NFC Championship game, we couldn't have beaten the Titans with King at QB anyway.   He was too bad.

#32 : December 28, 2006, 12:44:07 AM

79 Game, because I think it would of changed the course of Bucs history.

i wouldn't have been old enuff to appreciate the 79 game.

1988 we beat Detroit in the final game of the season.    It costs us a chance to draft Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders or Derrick Thomas and we end up with Broderick Thomas.     I'd like to change that game from a win to a loss.

What might've been!!!

#33 : December 28, 2006, 12:44:53 AM

I'll stick by 79.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If you could change the outcome of ANY bucs game in history? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools