Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is This A Fair Trade? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

bucs1

Practice Squad
#15 : August 24, 2008, 11:35:55 PM

Alright guys, how about a straight up Greg Jennings for Ryan Grant trade?  Should I pull the trigger on that one.

kmitchell

Starter

#16 : August 24, 2008, 11:54:27 PM

Yes. Grant will still be a top 20 RB, same cant be said for Jennings. If Rodgers sucks, which is most likely, the Packers are going to run more with Grant then pass to Jennings. You would rip him off with that trade.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#17 : August 25, 2008, 02:18:15 PM

Yes. Grant will still be a top 20 RB, same cant be said for Jennings. If Rodgers sucks, which is most likely, the Packers are going to run more with Grant then pass to Jennings. You would rip him off with that trade.

Hey man, the trade went through!  The final trade was Greg Jennings and Warrick Dunn for Ryan Grant and Chester Taylor.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 25, 2008, 06:23:15 PM

well it depends on your roster?  Are you in dire need of an RB.

At first glance, I would say No.  I dont think Grant will be as good as last year and think the Packers will struggle this year.  Warrick Dunn is useless and Chester Taylor could be lethal if Peterson gets hurt. 

But it depends on the RBs/WRs you have

kmitchell

Starter

#19 : August 25, 2008, 07:04:55 PM

You won that deal for sure.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#20 : August 25, 2008, 10:34:23 PM

The final trade was Greg Jennings and Warrick Dunn for Ryan Grant and Chester Taylor.

So guys, what do you think of the trade?  I'm still a little nervous about Ryan Grant though.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 27, 2008, 06:59:44 PM

Talib..much better....

Yeah I'm a little weary of Gant too, but you def upgraded.  If I had to pick a GB player I'd want, it be Gant over Jennings.  Remember, Favre isn't tossing the ball anymore over there.  Warrick Dunn is a waste of a roster spot for fantasy so you def won that trade.

Just didn't want u to give up TJ Housh....

but getting an early 2nd round talent in Ryan Gant and a guy that could be a force if AP goes down is solid trading my man...

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#22 : September 06, 2008, 10:47:25 PM

BAD TRADE FOR YOU
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is This A Fair Trade? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools