Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kiper's Take on Our Draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 23, 2006, 03:37:27 PM

Yeah kinda wait for FA to get over and then we can answer this question with more certainity..

DE DT S WR LB are all needs with 5 of the first 98 picks we can do it..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 23, 2006, 04:26:53 PM

more draft picks on O linemen...

I'm sick of that re-run.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 24, 2006, 07:27:39 AM

I am in the minority but I do not see the Bucs with a lot of glaring needs nor many holes as many claim on this football team (rather coaching up the younger players and the current ones is my concern). This is why Kiper I feel is giving an honest evaluation of this team.

And with free agency the Bucs with their cap space will be able to add some players.  So basically heading into the draft the Bucs will have a chance to go BAP or draft for need.  But this time around with the cap space the Bucs will most likely draft BAP.  Bruce prefers to fill all the needs through free agency and then head into the draft taking BAP.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kiper's Take on Our Draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools