Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nice article on Earnest Graham « previous next »
Page: 1

Runole

Hall of Famer
: August 21, 2008, 04:45:05 PM

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3532085

gatorgirl!

Starter

#1 : August 21, 2008, 06:51:33 PM

Good story. Not sure why it's on the college board though.

I knew I liked Graham =)

I wish stories like this got published and publicized more often than the Michael Vick type stories. We always focus on the bad...we need to balance it out with the good

LFO

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 21, 2008, 10:36:47 PM

Thankfully, his career ever got a chance after what FSU tried to do to him.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 21, 2008, 10:50:22 PM

Thankfully, his career ever got a chance after what FSU tried to do to him.

Thankfully Graham didn't follow the incredibly stupid suggestions by Spurrier that he should try a lawsuit.

Of course that lead to Stevie leaving UF in a huff and most likelyn lead to Graham being only being a free agent.

Geesh! you put a nice article about a former gator player and you get that kind of response by LFO?  Funny  but disturbing..

LFO

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 22, 2008, 01:09:54 AM

Just speaking the truth.

FSU tried to ruin Graham's career with a cheap shot.

Thankfully his body held up and he was able to continue on.

But really, given FSU's history, should we have expected anything else?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 25, 2008, 04:49:44 PM

Did I say he should have sued?

Or did I simply say thankfully his career was not ended by a cheap shot?

Do you know how to read?  Or do you just have a bunch of auto replies set on your computer (that perhaps a tutor wrote) which bash gator fans, bring up 20+ year old quotes, etc?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 25, 2008, 10:21:10 AM

So Graham should have sued?    Cheap Shot? according to whom?  a bunch of crybaby gator fans?  thankfully Earnest saw the stupidity in such BS and decided the way to make the NFL was not being a crybaby and being a MAN instead!

Congratulations to Earnest for not listening to FANS like you!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 25, 2008, 06:20:35 PM

Now seriously what Cheap shot was that? 

LFO

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 28, 2008, 05:53:52 PM

The one described here as one of the top 5 dirty plays in CFB?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-spt-dirty-plays-football-082508,0,6285966.photogallery

Famous incident: Florida fans will never forget about Florida State nose tackle Darnell Dockett, who allegedly grabbed UF running back Earnest Graham's knee and twisted it with the intent to hurt. Graham suffered a sprained knee, prompting former Gators coach Steve Spurrier to go as far as suggesting that FSU coaches instructed this sort of behavior. Bowden said Spurrier's comments were "sad." A former Florida Today correspondent reported that Dockett bragged to teammates during a postgame locker-room scene about his hit on Graham.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nice article on Earnest Graham « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools