Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who should be my number 3 RB? « previous next »
Page: 1

Badabing

Hall of Famer

: September 05, 2008, 01:09:52 PM

Ricky Williams was named starter for week 1 for the Jets, so I wouldn't start Brown at least for week 1.  I would go with Fred Taylor to tell you the truth.

He is the starter and the Jags like to run....

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#1 : September 05, 2008, 11:25:07 AM

I have Gore and Westbrook starting and I need some help with my number 3.  I have Ronnie Brown, Fred Taylor, and Matt Forte to choose from.  I was leaning towards Brown because the Dolphins play the Jets, and also he could be good for some receiving yards considering Pennington is the QB, and they have a lack of WR's.  Thanks.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 05, 2008, 04:03:51 PM

I would go with Forte.  the Jags play the Titans who are strong vs the run and Forte is all the Bears have.

#3 : September 05, 2008, 08:22:12 PM

Forte

CoachEricTaylor

Starter

#4 : September 05, 2008, 08:57:16 PM

- Forte is all that the Bears have
- Taylor will split with Jones-Drew (althought Taylor did post 48 yards and a TD last timew they played Tenn)
- Brown wil play early and often. But is still not 100%

:: CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CAN\'T LOSE ::

buckit

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 07, 2008, 12:15:44 PM

I have Gore and Westbrook starting and I need some help with my number 3.  I have Ronnie Brown, Fred Taylor, and Matt Forte to choose from.  I was leaning towards Brown because the Dolphins play the Jets, and also he could be good for some receiving yards considering Pennington is the QB, and they have a lack of WR's.  Thanks.

go with Taylor

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

#6 : September 07, 2008, 08:59:35 PM

Forte!!!!!!!

jameswilder

Starter

#7 : September 10, 2008, 11:47:13 AM

Brown and Taylor both split time, Forte gets more carries and looked good sunday night.
Normally, I would say Taylor, but the Jags just lost both starting guards, 1 for a month and the other for the year. I think I'd hold off and see how the OL responds.  Forte.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy- B. Franklin.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who should be my number 3 RB? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools