Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I need help with deciding on a trade « previous next »
Page: 1

Buccobruce

Starter

: August 25, 2008, 08:10:47 PM

Im in a 9 team league. my team looks like this:

QB K Warner
RB S Jackson
RB L MArhoney
RB/WR T Holt
WR R Moss
WR A Johnson
WR/TE R White
TE A Gates
TE LJ Smith
K J BRown
DST Chargers

Bnch
QB J Campbell
RB J Jones
RB L White
WR P Crayton
WR S Moss
WR DJ Hackett

I feel stacked at WR and would like to upgrade my QBs, and dont ask me how he did it but one of the teams in my league git Tom Brady, P Manning, and C Palmer!

but hes got nothing at WR. I offered A Johnson, and P Crayton for his backup QB Manning.
he countered with R Moss and P Crayton for Manning and WR A Toomer

the question is, in light of Manning's recent injury do you think its worth it to send off Randy moss? i like the idea of being set at QB but with this injury do you think it will be something that will keep him out for an extended amount of time this year? im just not sure moss is worth it... what do you guys think?

kmitchell

Starter

#1 : August 25, 2008, 09:53:31 PM

You are fine how you are. Warner will be a top 5 QB this year.

Buccobruce

Starter

#2 : August 25, 2008, 10:06:53 PM

i just worry about warners durability. and Campbell doesnt exactly impress me either... doesnt Zorn run a run-heavy offense too?

kmitchell

Starter

#3 : August 25, 2008, 10:13:52 PM

He runs a west coast offense. It's to early to see the Run-Pass balance though.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 27, 2008, 07:03:11 PM

9 team league?  lol how does that work?  Bye weeks?

anyway, don't give up Moss for Peyton....

He wants Moss so he has the Brady connection...but if he wants a first round talent in Moss, he will have to give you Peyton Manning and I'd ask for a RB in return.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I need help with deciding on a trade « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools