Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How is my team? « previous next »
Page: 1

Evanbro

Practice Squad

: September 01, 2008, 10:07:33 AM

I am in a 10 person league and I had the 9th pick. After a few trades this is my final roster going into the season.

QB:  Tom Brady
RB:  M. Lynch
RB:  J. Lewis
WR: TJ Housh
WR  Larry Fitz
TE:  Gates
K: Folk
Def: San Diego

Bench: Cotchery, Chris Johnson, Philip Rivers, Edge, Donald Lee, Seattle D, Kenny Watson, Javon Walker

What do you think?

JC510

Practice Squad

#1 : September 01, 2008, 11:05:50 AM

That's pretty good. I'd drop Donald Lee and pickup Steve Slaton though. Slaton isn't starting but he's by far the best RB in Houston and he's going to get touches. He could be getting 20 touches a game by October.

Evanbro

Practice Squad

#2 : September 01, 2008, 11:35:55 AM

Yea I would pick slaton up but one of the other guys beat me to it. I figured with gates and his toe, lee is not a bad backup to have. I had steve smith but I was able to pick up fitz with him because the guy was a panther fan. As well as I traded Desean Jackson for Edge and Rivers which I feel are good back-ups and depth.

#3 : September 03, 2008, 04:27:31 PM

Id worry about Javon Walker.     
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How is my team? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools