Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Bars NOT in Florida. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

: August 26, 2008, 10:30:19 AM

Since we're only days away from the Saints game I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for people to announce any out-of-state Buc Bars they might know of. 

We started one here in Atlanta and have really enjoyed getting to meet/cheer with other fans.

For the GA people - we've got a deal with Millers Ale House in Alpharetta.  They've really embraced our group and are doing a lot to help us out.  (note:  anyone who was at our tailgate knows they gave us all kinds of free food and beer...and rejected the falcons fans who asked for some).

Visit www.Atlbucs.com for more info.    Hope to see some of you there. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

thanson

Starter

#1 : August 26, 2008, 10:32:40 AM

Zippys in sw wisconsin.

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#2 : August 26, 2008, 10:33:09 AM

NYC- Blackstones on the east side near 59th and 2nd I believe.

A bunch of us go there every sunday...beer is great....food is great....its just great!

SanDiegoBucs

Rookie
#3 : August 26, 2008, 10:39:01 AM

Any info on a Buc bar in San Diego would be greatly appreciated...

Snook

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 26, 2008, 10:40:03 AM

AFitz - you gonna be at Miller's for the first game?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 26, 2008, 10:51:08 AM

AFitz - you gonna be at Miller's for the first game?

Yeah I'll be there.  We should have a decent sized group coming. 

www.Atlbucs.com

Snook

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 26, 2008, 10:54:33 AM

I've got Sunday Ticket at the house - so I don't think I'll make the first game.  But I think I'll be there Week 2 for the Atlanta game.

#7 : August 26, 2008, 11:26:13 AM

I've been in Charleston SC for 5 years... have yet to find one for my beloved bucs.

I did find a bowling alley bar where the manager is a bucs fan.

I've got Sunday ticket - so I'm covered...  Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever watched
a Bucs game in a "Buc Bar"...   That needs to change.

Buccobruce

Starter

#8 : August 26, 2008, 12:08:17 PM

ill be in boston for the first game, id like to know of any Bucs bars, or at least a really cool bar i can go to that has NFL ticket so i can watch the bucs play while im out of town.

Tampa2D

Rookie

#9 : August 26, 2008, 12:12:23 PM

Rhode Island here. Half hour from Boston. In Boston check out Game On underneath Fenway park. If the sox are playing at home that day the bar will be a zoo. Be sure to go downstairs. There are hundreds of TV's. The bar is actually under the Green Monster. Not a Buc bar but fun place to watch.

As for a Bucs bar in RI a good bar is the AllStar Bar in Warwick. Its on Airport Road. There are a bunch of us Bucs fans there.

"You can either feel pressure or apply it, we are going to apply it. 60 minutes of speed and perfection!"  ~Jon Gruden

weinberger83

Starter
#10 : August 26, 2008, 12:25:16 PM

AFitzgerald66

just joined your site living in dunwoody i cant wait to tailgate the falcon game in December. I tried to go there for the Dolphin game but they didn't have it televised.

Buccobruce

Starter

#11 : August 26, 2008, 12:37:19 PM

Thanks 2D, the hotel ill be staying at actually isnt terribly far from fenway, i may even be able to walk there from the hotel. will be a good thing to check it out as the next night on monday ive got Tix to see the rays play the sox there... now im getting excited!

Tampa2D

Rookie

#12 : August 26, 2008, 12:44:28 PM

Days of the sox games check out any of those bars outside the park. Its nuts up here. That will be a big series with the Rays. I wouldnt reccommend wearing too much Rays stuff.

GO SOX!

"You can either feel pressure or apply it, we are going to apply it. 60 minutes of speed and perfection!"  ~Jon Gruden

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 26, 2008, 01:28:24 PM

AFitzgerald66

just joined your site living in dunwoody i cant wait to tailgate the falcon game in December. I tried to go there for the Dolphin game but they didn't have it televised.

Great - we look forward to seeing you there!  The tailgate was defiantly a good time.  Notice on one of the pics, I think some lady is flashing the camera.  Ha.

We've reached out to the Bucs Cheerleaders and think we have a pretty good chance of landing them for our tailgate.  I guess we'll have to redefine the 'tail' in 'tailgate'. 

www.Atlbucs.com

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 26, 2008, 01:35:20 PM

AFitzgerald66

tailgate ... December.

Two words that are never used in the same sentence up here in the Northeast.  I go to my cousin's house every week (Sunday Ticket), I watch the Bucs and later, he watches his Chargers.  Because I'm there, and I don't drink, I don't really go looking for Buc Bars.  Plus, being in Eagle country, I can't imagine one even existing.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Bars NOT in Florida. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools