Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Bars NOT in Florida. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

weinberger83

Starter
#15 : August 26, 2008, 01:46:25 PM

Two words that are never used in the same sentence up here in the Northeast.  I go to my cousin's house every week (Sunday Ticket), I watch the Bucs and later, he watches his Chargers.  Because I'm there, and I don't drink, I don't really go looking for Buc Bars.  Plus, being in Eagle country, I can't imagine one even existing.

haha i still remember walking through Phillies airport 2 days after Tampa closed the Vet decked out in Buc gear. Listening to them curse me priceless.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 26, 2008, 01:55:39 PM

Two words that are never used in the same sentence up here in the Northeast. I go to my cousin's house every week (Sunday Ticket), I watch the Bucs and later, he watches his Chargers. Because I'm there, and I don't drink, I don't really go looking for Buc Bars. Plus, being in Eagle country, I can't imagine one even existing.

haha i still remember walking through Phillies airport 2 days after Tampa closed the Vet decked out in Buc gear. Listening to them curse me priceless.

Yeah, it was warm that weekend... wasn't it!!  :)

Snook

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 26, 2008, 02:00:32 PM

Bucs cheerleaders at the Atlanta tailgate?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 26, 2008, 02:05:23 PM

Yeah - we wrote them last year but didn't give them enough lead time.  They think that they might be able to do something this year.   Believe me - if that happens we'll get word out. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

weinberger83

Starter
#19 : August 26, 2008, 02:42:28 PM

Yeah - we wrote them last year but didn't give them enough lead time.  They think that they might be able to do something this year.   Believe me - if that happens we'll get word out. 

Hey when do u guys buy your tickets to that game

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 26, 2008, 03:12:10 PM

Hey when do u guys buy your tickets to that game

I'm fortunate enough to work for a company who owns a suite in the dome...but I think they officially went on sale last Friday.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 26, 2008, 03:18:44 PM

Hanson, where is that bar in SW Wisconsin? I live in NW Illinois 20 miles from the cheese curtain and might be willing to make the trip up.

thanson

Starter

#22 : August 26, 2008, 04:43:36 PM

Lancaster...20 miles north of east dubuque

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 26, 2008, 10:19:02 PM

Lancaster...20 miles north of east dubuque

know that area very well...  born and raised in Platteville!

is it truely a bucs bar though?  or do they just show the game for a few bucs fans?

bait619

Starter

#24 : August 27, 2008, 02:13:14 AM

Any info on a Buc bar in San Diego would be greatly appreciated...

i'm in san diego too and would like to know if there is a buc bar..since there is a bar for every other fongin' team

but last year i went to a bar in the gaslamp..."Nicky Rotten's" and had a blast...it's not a buc bar but it has become my spot and i was able to watch every buc game there...the bartender's are chill and the atmosphere is cool...unfortunately my favorite Sunday bartender just quit last week but she is getting replaced by a pretty cool dude

i've noticed a lot of bars in the san diego area, if you wat a good seat, you have to get there early and camp out for at least a half hour...not at nicky's...and parking is usually pretty easy (and free on sundays) because most of the buc games start at 10am here anyway

i'm actually out of town for the first game but after that i'll most likely be there every sunday

SanDiegoBucs

Rookie
#25 : August 27, 2008, 10:38:10 AM

Nice Bait... it's good to hear of another Buc fan in San Diego.  Although the turn out was pretty good a couple years ago when the Bucs played the Chargers at Qualcomm. Chargers fan base is pretty similar to the Bucs.(They all covered their Raiders stickers with Bolts once things went down hill)

I am in the Normal Heights/North Park area and there are a couple bars a few blocks from my house, but I have yet to scope it out and see if they have NFL sunday ticket, let alone play the Bucs game. Anyway, I usually start my football watching off with a pot of coffee since the games start so early here.

I'll have to check out that bar you're talking about in the gaslamp.

Cheers.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#26 : August 27, 2008, 11:00:06 AM

I'm about an hour from Lancaster and have cousins that live in Bloomington and Platteville. Hmmm. Have to think about that. Let me know if you are going to go there for a game. That's a good excuse to go up and eat at the A&W restaurant in Lancaster. None around here anymore!

bait619

Starter

#27 : August 27, 2008, 06:04:09 PM

cool...i might be moving to north park/u heights (on illinois st) soon...we are still looking for another bar since our fav bartender quit but we might end up staying since we get hooked up anyway

i was at that buc-chargers game and watched griese pick-six the game away

any other buc fans in san diego???maybe we can all together take over a bar and turn it into a "buc bar"

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#28 : August 27, 2008, 08:28:23 PM

I can tell you I have been in alot of Bars here in Va Beach, and there isnt a "Buc's Bar" that I have found yet, but there is alot of us here...probably at least 2-3 in every bar I go to...

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

bait619

Starter

#29 : August 27, 2008, 10:14:30 PM

i always went to cp shuckers in va beach but i haven't lived there in 8 years so it might not even be there anymore
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Bars NOT in Florida. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools