Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DNC Convention Preview « previous next »
Page: 1

swirless

Pro Bowler

: August 25, 2008, 08:19:35 PM

Tonite:  Michelle Obama:  Bush sucks, America is evil, this country is a disgrace

Tuesday:  Howard Dean:  Raaa, bush sucks, america sucks

Wed:  Clintons - Times sure were good when we were here that darn Bush he messed everything up.

Thurs: Obama - I am the messiah Bush is the devil, enough said, vote for me

To sum up the convention Bush sucks, America is bad                       

It may be better if they worked on coming up with solutions instead of whining and monday morning quarterbacking.........also nice job of the left wing loons outside in the Denver streets,

Snook

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 25, 2008, 09:32:50 PM

It may be better if they worked on coming up with solutions instead of whining and monday morning quarterbacking.........also nice job of the left wing loons outside in the Denver streets,

You sure are correct.  And the RNC would be better if they worked on coming up with solutions instead of bashing Obama 24/7.

Actually, it'd be MUCH better if we got rid of these two parties altogether.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 25, 2008, 09:43:56 PM

Bush sucks

Well at least they finally got something right

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#3 : August 25, 2008, 09:44:20 PM

It really is sad watching this, thinking, these people are that stupid to vote. I wonder if KMitchell and Lamond are there wearing Bucs jerseys.....

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 26, 2008, 12:49:04 AM

This is nothing but a 4-day scripted DNC commercial. Every one of these speeches are edited by the finest PR experts and spin doctors the Democrats have.

kmitchell

Starter

#5 : August 26, 2008, 02:05:09 AM

You sure are correct.  And the RNC would be better if they worked on coming up with solutions instead of bashing Obama 24/7.

Actually, it'd be MUCH better if we got rid of these two parties altogether.

X2. Democrats complain about the problems, Republicans make the problems. We need to get rid of both of them.

Snook

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 26, 2008, 09:01:00 AM

This is nothing but a 4-day scripted DNC commercial. Every one of these speeches are edited by the finest PR experts and spin doctors the Democrats have.

Umm... won't the RNC be the same thing?  Afterall, Washington is who keeps spin doctors working...

No one in that city gives a crap about the American people.  They're just worried about their own party and their own personal interests.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 26, 2008, 11:07:44 AM

Posts like the first one in this thread are what's wrong with political "discourse" in this country.

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#8 : August 26, 2008, 11:21:31 AM

The less you think about politics the happier you'll be.

Once you realize that *EVERY* candidate in *EVERY* party is just another shade of the same color.

Put it this way. Anyone that would make a positive impact on the country/world and be a great president is going to be smart enough to never get involved in politics.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

swirless

Pro Bowler

#9 : August 26, 2008, 12:29:24 PM

I am betting that there will not be nut jobs outside the RNC carrying on like ward churchill and cindy sheehans of the world as is going on in denver right now

The democratic led congress has done nothing for 2 years, nothing, they bribed america with $600, so we have a housing crisis and an energy crisis going on and there has not been too many solutions, I want to here some solutions from someone, anyone, not bush sucks, not another bush, bush made katrina, etc.............I here free health care........wooooo, that will be fun government run heath care/insurance.........they do such a great job with the million other bureaucratic endeavors

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#10 : August 26, 2008, 01:12:04 PM

The less you think about politics the happier you'll be.

Once you realize that *EVERY* candidate in *EVERY* party is just another shade of the same color.

Put it this way. Anyone that would make a positive impact on the country/world and be a great president is going to be smart enough to never get involved in politics.

Very well said.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 26, 2008, 03:24:08 PM

I am betting that there will not be nut jobs outside the RNC carrying on like ward churchill and cindy sheehans of the world as is going on in denver right now

The democratic led congress has done nothing for 2 years, nothing, they bribed america with $600, so we have a housing crisis and an energy crisis going on and there has not been too many solutions, I want to here some solutions from someone, anyone, not bush sucks, not another bush, bush made katrina, etc.............I here free health care........wooooo, that will be fun government run heath care/insurance.........they do such a great job with the million other bureaucratic endeavors

Solutions, eh? How bout ended a war that costs us a billion dollars a day to wage and does nothing for the security of America?

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 26, 2008, 03:33:33 PM

Solutions, eh? How bout ended a war that costs us a billion dollars a day to wage and does nothing for the security of America?

It's a moot point for two reasons....First the Pentagon says if things stay on track we can start pulling troops out of Iraq by June of 2009. Second, Obama doesnt want to bring them home....he wants to send them to Afghanistan.

So this is why the Democrats have lost Iraq as the primary issue. Like it or not the "surge" pushed by Bush and McCain worked.

Magnaccia

Pro Bowler

#13 : August 26, 2008, 03:44:03 PM

It's a moot point for two reasons....First the Pentagon says if things stay on track we can start pulling troops out of Iraq by June of 2009. Second, Obama doesnt want to bring them home....he wants to send them to Afghanistan.

So this is why the Democrats have lost Iraq as the primary issue. Like it or not the "surge" pushed by Bush and McCain worked.

That's kind of like shooting myself in the torso, then covering it with a sponge and saying "it worked! it worked!"

Yeah, it temporarily solves my problem of bleeding to death. But it's not a long term solution and more importantly, I shouldn't have shot myself to begin with.

http://www.graphicdesignmoney.comMake $$$$ online, ask me how :]

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#14 : August 26, 2008, 04:00:47 PM

Second, Obama doesnt want to bring them home....he wants to send them to Afghanistan.

He wants to bring the majority home, but yes, some of them will be sent to reinforce our troops in Afghanistan...where the terrorists actually still reside and are making a resurgence.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DNC Convention Preview « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools