Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers tattoo « previous next »
Page: 1

redtab78

Pro Bowler
: December 23, 2006, 10:29:17 PM

First of all Im not sure as to weather or not this is the right board to post this, but here goes anyway...

I have been wanting to get a Buccaneers tattoo for about 3-4 years now,  and I think I finally came up with a good one, but I need some help with pictures....  Im wanting a good size tat of the Bucs pirate ship with the flag in the back ground, but Im unable to find a really good picture of it.....If you have a good one (side view perferably) Can you please either post it here, or send it to me in a PM....

If I was still in Tampa, I would just go down to RJ and get one, but I live close to 700 miles away, and dont have the travel money for a damn picture....

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 24, 2006, 12:07:05 AM

google works...

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#2 : December 24, 2006, 12:16:46 AM

I am going to get one of the Flag on one arm and a picture of Buccaneer Bruce on the other.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#3 : December 24, 2006, 12:44:20 AM

google works...

it dosent produce what Im looking for, unless you have done a specific search and found some...

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers tattoo « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools