Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms Signing and Gruden/Allen « previous next »
Page: 1 2

T

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 24, 2006, 11:46:09 AM

Simms has more talent than any QB currently on our roster, so it makes sense. But Simms seems uncomfortable in Gruden's offense, I think if he was surronded by more talent and a offensive system that fit his talents he'll turn out great.

#16 : December 24, 2006, 11:48:59 AM

I think Mike Martz would come in here and turn Simms into the next Kurt Warner from 2000-2001, and hopefully pickup a key free agent reciever & have this offense flying high and scoring more than 10-13 points!!  ;D

mark2001

Pro Bowler
#17 : December 24, 2006, 12:42:59 PM

I think what this says is that Gruden will implement the shotgun next year, that we will bring in a Veteran receiver, and hopefully draft wisely on both sides of the ball, primarily on the defensive side.

I don't believe Simms would sign if Gruden was leaving.    Who would sign this contract if you had no idea who your boss would be without testing the FA market, especially with the lack of quality QB's out there in FA this year?   As much as anything, I think this confirms Gruden will be here next year.

gone

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 24, 2006, 02:33:46 PM

Simms is not the answer. 
I like the Simms signing and feel that if he is IN that might mean Gruden is OUT, since he doesn't really like Simms and would be very uncomfortable playing him next year and would try and sabotage the situation somehow.
An I bet Jews were behind 9/11.  Take off the tinfoil hat please

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 24, 2006, 07:14:33 PM

crispy you sound like a follower of beckles he thinks like that,ya know you could be right or maybe they just play to simms strengths and use the shotgun and bring in a stud lt and make davis a guard and buenning a center,which probably makes a lot more sense.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simms Signing and Gruden/Allen « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools