Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My take on tonights game against the Ravens... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : August 09, 2013, 12:20:09 PM

Tampa Bay Buccaneers ‏@TBBuccaneers 10s
LB Lavonte David felt like he was getting into the groove last night and he didn't want to come out. He wanted to play the whole game!

Draft Aaron Donald

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 09, 2013, 12:20:46 PM

Pewter Report ‏@PewterReport 2m
Schiano says Bucs will carry three QBs this year

Draft Aaron Donald

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 09, 2013, 12:23:20 PM

After last night, I am pretty comfortable with Banks, Gorrer, and Leonard as our #2, #3, and #4 CB.

Draft Aaron Donald

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 09, 2013, 12:31:29 PM

After last night, I am pretty comfortable with Banks, Gorrer, and Leonard as our #2, #3, and #4 CB.

I hate to get too excited after the 1st preseason game for a rookie, but Banks looked great last night. Hope it translates into a solid season for him. Considering how putrid the pass rush is looking right now, he (along w/Gorrer and Johnson) may need to play over their heads this season.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#34 : August 09, 2013, 04:49:50 PM

Missed the opening drive and the interception.

can't miss opening drives, especially preseason games. - since the starters only played what? two possessions?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 10, 2013, 06:42:30 AM

I was grateful we got Ogletree in FA, I think this kid has a lot of talent. The first game last year against the Gmen was his bright moment.

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#36 : August 14, 2013, 02:23:10 PM

Before Pre-season Week 2 kicksoff, here are some of my divisional thoughts on the starting squads based on Preseason Week 1.

-Cam Newton looks like garbage. The rest of the team looked pretty firey, but it seems like Newton has A LOT of work to do before pundits are justified in saying he is the 3rd best QB in the NFCS

- Mark Ingram looks like he has improved. Brees looks like Brees (big suprise). The Saints WRs looked just OK (bad at times), even with Brees throwing to them. O-line looks very shaky. The Saints D looked even worse, giving up two consecutive scores to Alex Smith led Chiefs.

- Freeman looked like he needs to be a bit more consistent, but was still pretty solid. Crabtree looked solid as well. Not sure wether to blame Martin or the absence of Jospeh/Nicks from the starting O-line, but our run game looked questionable at times. Leonard, however seems like a very solid FA pickup. The Bucs D looked siffiling, even without Revis & AC. Dimke seems to be very dependable from 35-40 yards.

- Falcons RB Steven Jackson didn't look good in his debut as a Falcon rushing for only 8 yards. Matt Ryan looked pretty sharp throwing a really nice bomb to get in the red zone which set up a field goal for the always dependable Matt Bryant. The Falcons D looked solid as well.

Its ok, Ive been here before... --Lovie Smith

Hes a great coach, hes been there before... --Lavonte David

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#37 : August 14, 2013, 02:27:51 PM

- Falcons RB Steven Jackson didn't look good in his debut as a Falcon rushing for only 8 yards. Matt Ryan looked pretty sharp throwing a really nice bomb to get in the red zone which set up a field goal for the always dependable Matt Bryant. The Falcons D looked solid as well.

I agree with most everything you wrote but I wouldn't sleep on SJ.  A fresh start may be just what he needs.   

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#38 : August 14, 2013, 02:30:55 PM

Martin had 2 carries for zero yards. I wouldn't put much stock into Steven Jackson's 8 yard total.

Draft Aaron Donald

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#39 : August 14, 2013, 02:40:57 PM

I don't think I'm putting much stock onto anything I've seen to this point. Save for the fact that Newton & the Saints' O-line looked atrocious, which could change.

Just my initial impressions of the NFCS

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#40 : August 14, 2013, 02:44:01 PM

I wonder how many years it will take before everyone admits Cam Newton is a joke.

Draft Aaron Donald

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#41 : August 15, 2013, 09:54:41 AM

Newton's demeanor alone just makes you want to hate him.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : August 15, 2013, 07:24:52 PM

Cam Newton is kinda like Deion Sanders. He is a freak athlete and totally into himself. Deion was great, one of a kind even....but make Deion Sanders a QB and see how his career would have went. Cam is a joke of a QB. If he played TE or something he'd probably be bigger than Gronk and Jimmy Graham.

Draft Aaron Donald

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: My take on tonights game against the Ravens... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools