Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 Seminoles on NFL's ALL GOOD GUYS TEAM! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

LFO

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 03, 2008, 05:08:50 PM

LOL.

Envious?  There is nothing to be envious about when it comes to FSU these days.  I think the only one envious is you, judging by your extreme jealousy of UF right now.

What does it have to do with the 3 NFL players?

Gee, I don't know...maybe that WARRICK DUNN is a part of it?

That was too easy.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 03, 2008, 06:18:18 PM

I post on three very fine Nole players and you just can't bring yourself to praise them, and instead insinuate they should be only a part of MAKE A PLAY... 

Sorry that the site didn't choose a UF player for their good guy award.  Of course with posters like you representing the gators I guess we might imagine why?

Is this a picture of you in Jax showing off your JORTS? lol

Or is this you entering the  hogtown Cow? SOW? contest?

-------------------------------------------------------
Personally, I think the Nole Cowgirls have any contest that UF throws on such things beat!! JMO

JUST ANOTHER THING FOR YOU TO BE ENVIOUS OVER FSU!!  ;D :D

LFO

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 03, 2008, 06:55:58 PM

LOL.  I didn't praise them?  Do you know how to read?  And where did I say they should only be a part of anything?  For a guy who so desperately tries to portray himself as being smart, you are awfully dumb. 

Keep making stuff up, it would seem that is all you are good at.

Oh, and keep judging men's clothing.  I guess it is not just little boys you are interested in, it's grown men as well.

Pretty sick if you ask me.

Oh, and PS, that pic is from Ben Hill not Jax.  At least get your facts correct.  Oh wait, you don't know what a fact is, you just like to make stuff up!

Now quick, post your 20 year old quotes!

The only one envious is you.  Upset because your kid was not smart enough to get into UF.  That must hurt, I wish I could say I feel your pain but I don't. 

Must suck to be a bitter old man. 

LFO

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 03, 2008, 07:10:38 PM

I guess if runole is going to turn this into a picture thread, speaking of envy:

LFO

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 03, 2008, 07:12:56 PM

Runole

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 03, 2008, 07:38:10 PM

So easy!!   DANCE MY LITTLE GATOR PUPPET DANCE!!

LFO

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 03, 2008, 08:51:17 PM

Keep barking.

I'll keep laughing.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 03, 2008, 09:07:43 PM

Is that a big fat FSU guy wearing JORTS on the right?  No way, RUNOLE would have you believe it is only gators!

(I'll give the little kid in the middle a pass, but he is starting early it looks like)

LFO

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 03, 2008, 09:15:08 PM

Looks like the school is trying to be charitable as well, look at all the FREE stuff you can get just by buying a ticket!

LOL!  Tough times in Tally?  Perhaps not all are buying into the FSU spin cycle like runole!

Snook

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 03, 2008, 11:25:44 PM

This is a good picture.  Wish it was a little bigger.  Those dudes have some serious artwork.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 19, 2009, 06:37:54 PM

I wonder if Boldin would still be considered a "good guy" after his temper tantrum yesterday (going at his coach trying to CALL THE BIGGEST GAME OF HIS CAREER) that not only was on the sideline, but spilled into the locker room during a CELEBRATION of the team's first ever Super Bowl?

from PFT:

Our buddy Mike Freeman of CBS Sports had some choice words for Cardinals receiver Anquan Boldin, based on his behavior during Sunday’s NFC title game.

Freeman points out that, as the FOX cameras demonstrated, Boldin engaged in a fourth-quarter argument with offensive coordinator Todd Haley.

After the game, Boldin still had his panties in a bunch.  Per Freeman, he abruptly left the field while his teammates were celebrating the victory, and then he abruptly left the locker room.

“I have to say in nearly 20 years of doing this, I’ve never seen a player more concerned about his arguing with a coach over making a Super Bowl,” Freeman writes.  “What Boldin did almost never happens.  Congratulations on making history, Anquan.”

I always liked Boldin, but after this I am not so sure.  I could somewhat understand his bitterness over his contract, but this is just a blatant selfish act with no regard for his teammates or coaches.  This should have been a great time for AZ players, coaches, and fans, and it will be tarnished a bit by Anquan's selfish and childish acts.....

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#26 : January 27, 2009, 01:28:17 PM

God, Runole is a wad.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#27 : January 31, 2009, 01:57:52 PM

This is as good a thread to post this story as any:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3874714

Florida State junior receiver Preston Parker was arrested Saturday morning and charged with DUI after police found him passed out behind the wheel of his car at a McDonald's, according to the Tallahassee Democrat.

An officer arrived to find a red Dodge Charger in the drive-through lane at approximately 5 a.m. A wtiness told police the car had been parked there for about 20 minutes, according to the paper.

The car's engine was running, the car was in drive and Parker's foot was on the brake pedal, according to a news release from the Tallahassee Police Department. The officer woke Parker by pounding on the window, according to the release.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 31, 2009, 07:38:13 PM

This is as good a thread to post this story as any:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3874714

Florida State junior receiver Preston Parker was arrested Saturday morning and charged with DUI after police found him passed out behind the wheel of his car at a McDonald's, according to the Tallahassee Democrat.

An officer arrived to find a red Dodge Charger in the drive-through lane at approximately 5 a.m. A wtiness told police the car had been parked there for about 20 minutes, according to the paper.

The car's engine was running, the car was in drive and Parker's foot was on the brake pedal, according to a news release from the Tallahassee Police Department. The officer woke Parker by pounding on the window, according to the release.

It will be interesting to see if Bowden gives him the boot, given his prior problems with guns and weed.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 06, 2009, 01:24:02 PM

Boldin, Brooks, and Dunn

Offense

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/50432-the-all-nfl-good-guys-team-offense

Defense

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?action=post;board=5.0

3.  Ever.  Wow.  As a Nole fan, I've just come to accept the fact that we're the Raiders of college football...

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 Seminoles on NFL's ALL GOOD GUYS TEAM! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools