Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: uhhh???? exactly what was wrong with the old BOARD ? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : October 03, 2006, 03:57:09 PM

uhhh???? exactly what was wrong with the old BOARD ?

People were posting alot of their political opinions in the Pirates Cove.  Thank god we've done away with that!  ;)

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 03, 2006, 02:50:47 PM

It took me awhile. But I now have evrything working-I think.

I like it. There are a lot of plusses and darned few minus'.

Turned off all the sigs in the preferences area-now everything reads easier, IMO.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 03, 2006, 02:55:28 PM

i like that when people are quoted, their giganto-sigs don't keep getting re-embedded.  probably cuts scrolling down by 60%, since most people's sigs are longer than their posts.

It would be even better if we had the little check box to remove our own sigs when we reply.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 03, 2006, 05:03:40 PM

I dont mind the new board, it'l take some time to get used to but yeah there wasnt a lot wrong with the old one. I guess when the new site was created, it made sense to overhaul the whole system. What I find hard about the new format is distinguishing between individual posts; I think the borders between them could be made thicker or something.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: uhhh???? exactly what was wrong with the old BOARD ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools