Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Texans vs Bucs Game Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

#240 : August 28, 2008, 11:01:55 PM

hopefully it doesn't get to their heads, because all the matters is what happens from here on out. These past games didn't mean anything.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#241 : August 28, 2008, 11:05:30 PM

tell that to chris simms, bruce gradkowski, mccown, and every other qb that has failed under gruden

look at his track record at developing qb's, than come back and tell me that he's doing whats best

Dont blame gruden for those guys not succeeding. They had their chance. Thats all you get in this league. Its not a league for sissies. Go play volleyball if you want your coach to be nice lol

Warthog

Pro Bowler

#242 : August 28, 2008, 11:07:53 PM

tell that to chris simms, bruce gradkowski, mccown, and every other qb that has failed under gruden

look at his track record at developing qb's, than come back and tell me that he's doing whats best

Simms suffered a devastating injury. Gradkowski was a late-round longshot to start with and McCown aint done yet.  

I leave at first light, headed North. Well do I recognize that I did not cover myself in glory. But never did I dream that for my failures I would be exiled. - the diary of Gen. L. P. McCown
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Texans vs Bucs Game Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools