Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For '07 I would love to see........ « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Larry Brackins

Starter
#15 : December 24, 2006, 02:00:44 PM

Make Simms our #1, Rattay our #2, and Grads our #3 or - release him all together.

You want to come back with the same stoogers?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 24, 2006, 02:45:19 PM

-Gruden is not going anywhere...
-Caddy is not going anywhere...
-Yes, Simms will be back...
-We will draft a WR since there are not that many vets avaliable.

Something you guys dont seem to understand is that this is going to be a very, very weak Free Agency. There are a few good defesive guys, but offensively it is the weakest that I've seen in many years. Most teams are more able to keep their players now because the cap space grew by so much with the new collective bargaining agreement. So less vets are getting axed right now. And the free agents that are avaliable are going to be able to demand some cash.

CHEAHLE

Starter
#17 : December 24, 2006, 06:23:39 PM

maybe in your madden franchise...but not in real life.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 24, 2006, 06:26:18 PM

WOW

thats all I can say...

woow..

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

T

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 24, 2006, 06:26:36 PM

maybe in your madden franchise...but not in real life.

In my Madden Franchise Brady Quinn,Calvin Johnson,Gaines Adams,Dwayne Jarret and Reggie Nelson are all Buccaneers.

#20 : December 24, 2006, 11:19:25 PM

Another thoughtless post by...

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 24, 2006, 11:21:52 PM

Almost as thoughtless as this!

I got Kenyatta's auto and just realized, he signed the wrong number! What a moron, does no know his own damn jersey number.

He is #67. This suggests otherwise.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

#22 : December 24, 2006, 11:22:54 PM

Almost as thoughtless as this!

I got Kenyatta's auto and just realized, he signed the wrong number! What a moron, does no know his own damn jersey number.

He is #67. This suggests otherwise.

Right, hey let's trade Caddy.....but wait...we can trade Earnest Graham for a second rounder instead!

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 24, 2006, 11:27:31 PM

Superbowl or bust!

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

#24 : December 25, 2006, 12:11:36 PM

Yeah our line is not one of the best by no means, but certain runningbacks are able to adjust to that
type situation and make something out of nothing; Cadillac has proven now he is not that type of back.
And if Chris Simms has indeed signed and is our starter next year to me that means Gruden will NOT be
here, simply because he does not like him and he will have issues with being told he's our starter(which
would be a recipe for a quarterback controversy all year long).

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 25, 2006, 12:17:10 PM

Yeah our line is not one of the best by no means, but certain runningbacks are able to adjust to that
type situation and make something out of nothing; Cadillac has proven now he is not that type of back.
And if Chris Simms has indeed signed and is our starter next year to me that means Gruden will NOT be
here, simply because he does not like him and he will have issues with being told he's our starter(which

this is the most illogical assumption I have seen in a while. Gruden is gone because we bring Simms back??? When you bring back a guy like Simms that is basically saying Gruden is absolutley coming back.

Yeah lets dump the reigning rookie of the year, great move man. The stupidest thing I've heard, get a clue...

Baghead #2

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 25, 2006, 12:19:44 PM

What about Edgerin James out in Arizona?  He was a great back in Indy.  Did any of that change?  No.  He went to a team with a terrible line and now is having a subpar season.  One down season from Caddy does not prove anything.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 25, 2006, 01:01:33 PM

The Bucs need a QB and some decent linemen. A power FB wouldn't hurt either. Rattay is not the answer, but he has at least proven that Gruden can win when he has the right players.

Caddy is not a bust just yet. Put some players around him before passing final judgement.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 25, 2006, 07:46:48 PM

like i posted earlier...trade caddy to the texans or the browns for their first rounder and then draft peterson and joe thomas...peterson is bigger stronger faster and can catch a hell of a lot better out of the back field and he also blocks better. Peterson is not injury prone...he had one injury that i know of his whole career and that was his broken collar bone...which will do absolutely nothing to his football career. the man is a stud, wait and see.

#29 : December 25, 2006, 07:49:46 PM

like i posted earlier...trade caddy to the texans or the browns for their first rounder and then draft peterson and joe thomas...peterson is bigger stronger faster and can catch a hell of a lot better out of the back field and he also blocks better. Peterson is not injury prone...he had one injury that i know of his whole career and that was his broken collar bone...which will do absolutely nothing to his football career. the man is a stud, wait and see.
No...no....and no....
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For '07 I would love to see........ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools