Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For '07 I would love to see........ « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 25, 2006, 07:51:45 PM

UGHHHHHH!

#31 : December 25, 2006, 07:56:24 PM

I find this un-freaking-believable a fanbase can sour on a player within a span of a year to the extent of trading him for a rookie, people who want to trade Caddy = fairweather prototypes and I don't really give a damn what your reason is.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 25, 2006, 07:59:15 PM

I find this un-freaking-believable a fanbase can sour on a player within a span of a year to the extent of trading him for a rookie, people who want to trade Caddy = fairweather prototypes and I don't really give a damn what your reason is.

same goes for Gruden though, last year's south champs and godlike status, this year 4 wins and he suddenly sucks...

fickle fan base, which is why everyone thinks our fans suck sack!

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 25, 2006, 08:00:52 PM

Or here is another thought...keep caddy draft peterson, trade rice and one of our second rounders, for a first rounder. and draft another offensive lineman...

#34 : December 25, 2006, 08:01:31 PM

Well even moreso is the same dumbasses calling to trade Caddy were the first to buy 24 jerseys after his cleats were placed in the hall....but then again Adrian Peterson has a wing of the hall named after him so who knows..

#35 : December 25, 2006, 08:02:28 PM

Or here is another thought...keep caddy draft peterson, trade rice and one of our second rounders, for a first rounder. and draft another offensive lineman...
Stop. Please.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 25, 2006, 08:05:32 PM

okay rj...call me what you want, but caddy is only good when he has another running back to help carry the load...hence why him and ronnie brown were both featured at auburn...both had 1000 yards in their senior season...we dont have another stellar running back here to help caddy be as effective as he can be...and you can quit with the whole fairweather crap...you just like to complain when someones opinion differs from what YOU think is a suitable "prototype" of fan...get off yourself guy

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 25, 2006, 08:06:22 PM

who helped caddy carry the load last year?

if I remember correctly, he was the featured back, and minus his injury games, he did just fine.

#38 : December 25, 2006, 08:08:12 PM

okay rj...call me what you want, but caddy is only good when he has another running back to help carry the load...hence why him and ronnie brown were both featured at auburn...both had 1000 yards in their senior season...we dont have another stellar running back here to help caddy be as effective as he can be...and you can quit with the whole fairweather crap...you just like to complain when someones opinion differs from what YOU think is a suitable "prototype" of fan...get off yourself guy
Last year pal? And you a fairweather fan, YOU'VE GOT A FREAKING CADDY SIG AND YOU'RE CALLING FOR HIS HEAD...Grow the hell up.

#39 : December 25, 2006, 08:09:58 PM

who helped caddy carry the load last year?

if I remember correctly, he was the featured back, and minus his injury games, he did just fine.
/ Debate over, I'm waiting for 'if he gets 37 carries of course he'll get 200 yards'

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 25, 2006, 08:12:27 PM

im not calling for his head im just stating that peterson is better and i wouldnt mind dealing caddy for another first rounder for someone who has a better skill set as a running back, a more complete back. one who doesnt have to leave the game on third downs because he cannot catch and cannot pass block...open your eyes brother hes not a complete back...i like the guy dont get me wrong...hes a good player...but not as good as peterson. Hate me for wanting an improved football team all you want

#41 : December 25, 2006, 08:14:19 PM

im not calling for his head im just stating that peterson is better and i wouldnt mind dealing caddy for another first rounder for someone who has a better skill set as a running back, a more complete back. one who doesnt have to leave the game on third downs because he cannot catch and cannot pass block...open your eyes brother hes not a complete back...i like the guy dont get me wrong...hes a good player...but not as good as peterson. Hate me for wanting an improved football team all you want
Right Peterson has done so much in the NFL.

#42 : December 25, 2006, 08:15:05 PM

Well even moreso is the same dumbasses calling to trade Caddy were the first to buy 24 jerseys after his cleats were placed in the hall....but then again Adrian Peterson has a wing of the hall named after him so who knows..

Speakin only for myself, I have never been a fan of a rb that cannot catch the ball. If you haven't figured it out before now, it ain't happening.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#43 : December 25, 2006, 08:15:50 PM

Speakin only for myself, I have never been a fan of a rb that cannot catch the ball. If you haven't figured it out before now, it ain't happening.

dude, I miss your sig.

#44 : December 25, 2006, 08:21:22 PM

I understand that, however the argument this guy uses about 'needing another back to carry the load' is total BS.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For '07 I would love to see........ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools