Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Check my team out! i think its great! « previous next »
Page: 1

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
: August 23, 2008, 10:54:01 PM

12 man league - 16 rounds - i was pick 11

Marion Barber  -  TD King behind LT

Tony Romo - TD and passing and rushing yards master... i picked him over manning...

Jamal Lewis - Only RB on the browns... gets goaline touches, and everydown touches.

Jason Witten - Romos favourite target

Dwayne Bowe - Cant believe i got a #1 receiver this late.... especially this one.

Chris Chambers - Coudlnt believe i got another #1 WR this late...  should get plenty of TDs.

Todd Heap - its a flex WR/TE league.... all the good receivers were taken... i figure i could get stability with this pick, they have a rookie or t smith starting, they should use heap alot.

Matt Forte - Starting RB for bears... this late... wow... only one other person knew who this guy was.

Aaron Rodgers - although i got booed on this pick, i think this guy will prove the national media wrong.

Bucs D - was the 11th D taken, i play with pats fans. all fans of the 3-4.

Deangelo Williams - couldnt belive i got this guy, sharing carries with stewart.. if stewart goes down, this guy will have some trade value.

Bryant Johnson - new mike martz system, he is the # 2 WR in 49er land...  hes gonna get alot of passes.

Justin Gage - i needed another WR... i think this will be vince youngs favourite target in the redzone.

Gostkowski - best kicker

Devin Thomas - if injuries occur to the redskins WR core, this guy could become huge.

J.T. O'Sullivan - if this kid balls out, i could get major trade bait.  i think he is good.  especially in the mike martz system, he should be great.  alot of yards.

#1 : August 24, 2008, 12:12:36 AM

you already know i love Romo and Whitten, love your rbs.... should do well in the TD dept.

I think you're a lil light at the WR position. Chiefs have no qb and are already on the clock with the 1st pick in the draft.

Where did Cotchery go?

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 24, 2008, 12:20:43 AM

you already know i love Romo and Whitten, love your rbs.... should do well in the TD dept.

I think you're a lil light at the WR position. Chiefs have no qb and are already on the clock with the 1st pick in the draft.

Where did Cotchery go?

5th round, after i took witten

i have faith in brodie croyle!  this is his 3rd year, maybe this stuff will click.  they made their team better than last year.  i think bowe will have a 75 + catch season

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 24, 2008, 11:58:15 PM

Your WR's are terrible.  The reason Chambers was available that late is because he isn't any good.  Had you not taken him, he probably would have been there in the next round... outside of that, the rest of your team is solid.

kmitchell

Starter

#4 : August 25, 2008, 12:26:49 AM

Your WR's are pretty bad. Chambers is more of a #3 WR on the team behind Gates and LT. Bowe has a horrible QB situation and is not good for more than 7 or 8 TDs.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 27, 2008, 07:08:16 PM

what happens if the Cowboys don't repeat as favorites in the NFC?

haha just messing with ya, as the Cowboys do have a potent offense, but you might as well try to get T.O. in the mix so you have their whole team.

not a bad team at all tho..should be good.  Why didn't u pick Peyton Manning tho?  Just curios becase I was going to take him in my draft this weekend. 

#6 : August 27, 2008, 07:11:50 PM

I wanna know how you got Marion Barber at 11? Can you list the top 10 please?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 27, 2008, 07:18:51 PM

I wanna know how you got Marion Barber at 11? Can you list the top 10 please?

He went 10 in a 12 team league I'm in ... unfortunately I had the 11th pick (I took Lynch).

kmitchell

Starter

#8 : August 27, 2008, 07:21:01 PM

Other than your WR's, your team is very solid now that I look at it again. I'd add FA Desean Jackson, I bet he will outproduce Gage and Johnson.

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 27, 2008, 09:23:04 PM

Top 10 -

LT
Westbrook
AP
Brady
Addai
S.Jackson
Lynch
Moss
Gore
Larry Johnson

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 27, 2008, 09:28:55 PM

made some changes to my roster through waiver wire.

dropped devin thomas

added mushin muhammad

dropped bryant johnson

added eddie royal

Dropped Justin gage

added Chris perry

dropped jt o sullivan, added jason wright, jamal lewis' backup, if lewis doesnt start.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Check my team out! i think its great! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools