Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rate it.... « previous next »
Page: 1

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

: August 25, 2008, 09:04:52 PM

In a 14 team and a13 round draft.

QB Derek Anderson
RB Willie Parker
RB Fred Taylor
WR Braylon Edwards
WR Andre Johnson
TE Jeremy Shockey
OP Brett Favre
D/ST Buccaneers D/ST
K Neil Rackers
BE Joey Galloway
BE Sidney Rice
BE DeSean Jackson
BE Carnell Williams (IR spot)

Formerly known as Revis Islander

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#1 : August 26, 2008, 12:00:05 AM

You ahve a great wr core but im not sold on your RBs.  Everything is solid . I hope your TE goes down.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 26, 2008, 08:34:49 PM

You ahve a great wr core but im not sold on your RBs. Everything is solid . I hope your TE goes down.
Well in the games against us I could deal with that bu8t the rest of the season hope he's healthy.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 27, 2008, 06:55:06 PM

not to be mean, but who was your first round pick?  I know 14 team drafts won't net stacked teams like 10 team leagues may...but I'm assuming you went WR-WR in the first 2 rounds?

Still not a bad team as I think Taylor and Parker can still be productive RBs...just got to watch out for their lack of TDs.  Also, drop Carnell Williams for somebody that will play this year...anyone...who are the top ranked backs available on the waivor wire?

Also, Derek Anderson can be huge if he has a similar year to last year, but I have a negative opinion of him and think he is a fluke.  Your team doesn't get a good rating from me, but hey...I haven't won a league in 4 years so that could be a good thing lol.(i do just 1 a year)

Like Brett Favre addition and provides solid depth if Anderson does indeed falter.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 07, 2008, 12:20:12 PM

I'll give  you a c+

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

kmitchell

Starter

#5 : September 08, 2008, 11:25:21 PM

8.5/10. If Willie Parker plays like he did on Sunday, you could be in the Championship.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rate it.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools