Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys are amazing........ « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #15 : December 24, 2006, 04:07:11 PM »

Anthony Davis looked like a chumpstain out there.

God, he was butt awful.  Joe Thomas is looking better and better every passing game.

Davis needs to sit pine next year.  The guy is getting run over, blown under, and run around.  He is not good at anything.  He is serviceable, but not good at all.

« #16 : December 24, 2006, 04:08:34 PM »

Does Chev still have a mancrush on ADD?!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #17 : December 24, 2006, 04:10:53 PM »

Maybe not so much now.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #18 : December 24, 2006, 04:12:42 PM »

I hope not MBF, because that is one ugly dude, and I am just referring to his game.

He is getting worse and worse out there.  Granted, Kamerion Wimbley is a tough assignment, but c'mon.  On one play, the guy ran under him and left him standing there like a lampost.  On another, he got flat run through, and I am not impressed with AD.  This has happened way too much to this guy, and he needs to find the bench next year.  If the Bucs role with him at LT it will be along year.  Thanks for giving up the TD AD, we all needed that one.  Like a shot in the butt.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

« #19 : December 24, 2006, 04:15:28 PM »

Joe Thomas in 07!!!

« #20 : December 24, 2006, 04:15:38 PM »

I hope not MBF, because that is one ugly dude, and I am just referring to his game.

He is getting worse and worse out there.  Granted, Kamerion Wimbley is a tough assignment, but c'mon.  On one play, the guy ran under him and left him standing there like a lampost.  On another, he got flat run through, and I am not impressed with AD.  This has happened way too much to this guy, and he needs to find the bench next year.  If the Bucs role with him at LT it will be along year.  Thanks for giving up the TD AD, we all needed that one.  Like a shot in the butt.
After watching ADD suck arse out there I'm now officially open to drafting Joe Thomas.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #21 : December 24, 2006, 04:21:07 PM »

We've shown we can beat the Cleveland Browns today!  ;D :-[ Oh well; it was one game closer to getting this season over with, so I suppose it was good. :)

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

« #22 : December 24, 2006, 04:21:51 PM »

Well Thomas won't be there unless we get some help.

Baghead #2

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #23 : December 24, 2006, 04:34:36 PM »

Damn it! We won!! WTF is the matter with them??

If we win a single game next year, then I am going to be PISSED!! We better have the #1 overall in 2008!!

Look at the big picture  ::)

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #24 : December 24, 2006, 04:47:12 PM »

Damn it! We won!! WTF is the matter with them??

If we win a single game next year, then I am going to be PISSED!! We better have the #1 overall in 2008!!

Look at the big picture ::)

Yeah but unfortunately Cleveland is so bad that if the Bucs had lost to them it would have been just too much. I'm sorry. Lose to the Seahawks. Fine. But the Browns' performance was the most pathetic thing I have seen this year, and that includes the Bucs games.  If they had lost to that sorry team well I don't know, and I'm glad I don't have to know.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #25 : December 24, 2006, 04:49:59 PM »

Also, I guess you can't just bottle up Patriots magic and have it shipped in by hiring one of the their coordinators.

« #26 : December 24, 2006, 04:55:04 PM »

Also, I guess you can't just bottle up Patriots magic and have it shipped in by hiring one of the their coordinators.

Patriots' magic wears #12.

« #27 : December 24, 2006, 05:14:49 PM »

I'm in the group that includes those made sick by rooting against your favorite team.  I'm glad the team itself is not 4 months ahead like some fans.  The draft is a crapshoot with no guarantees.  Besides, most of you will **CENSORED** if YOUR guy isn;t the one selected anyway.  Then again, many of you are never going to be happy regardless.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
« #28 : December 24, 2006, 05:22:22 PM »

Prefer,

You are so right.

There will be more ranting on the board after the draft than we've seen in the last month.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

« #29 : December 24, 2006, 05:29:35 PM »

A large group here gives a whole new meaning to "fair-weather".

Almost as bad as leaving a restaurant without paying the bill.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys are amazing........ « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools