Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys are amazing........ « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#45 : December 24, 2006, 11:52:50 PM

SEED---get help--fix your avatar!!

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 24, 2006, 11:55:16 PM

For those rooting AGAINST the Bucs.......
Did you actually vocalize your frustration everytime they scored??
When Gruden made a good playcall, did you b!tch about his playcalling??
When a penalty went our way, did you cry about the refs??

You actually hit the nail on the head here.

While I do want the Bucs to lose, for those 3 hours that I'm watching them I pull for them with everything I've got. Afterword I said, MAN it was fun watching that team win, but also it'd be best for the future that we didn't. But during the game it made me so happy to see the bucs play well.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#47 : December 24, 2006, 11:56:00 PM

Won't see me crying when we leave Cleveland WITH A WIN ;)

Im with you. We definately know their are some True Buc Fans left.

Does being a true fan mean throwing all logic, ration, and hope for the future and well being of the team I love out the window for a meaning less win today?

If so, I'm not a true fan, not at all.
Winning today threw out ALL HOPE FOR THE FUTURE.

That's it fellas. I will be on my deathbed telling my daughter about how I never got to see another decent performance by the Bucs, because they won a game on Christmas eve in '06.

We beat the tar out of those clowns today, and I for one see it as an early Christmas present. We were by far the better team, and we won, as we are supposed to do under the circumstances.

Go Bucs!!

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#48 : December 24, 2006, 11:59:10 PM

Those who want Gruden here so badly better hope for wins.  I don't think Chuckie will say, "well, we were hoping for a better draft pick."

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 25, 2006, 12:26:01 AM

Does being a true fan mean throwing all logic, ration, and hope for the future and well being of the team I love out the window for a meaning less win today?

That's it fellas. I will be on my deathbed telling my daughter about how I never got to see another decent performance by the Bucs, because they won a game on Christmas eve in '06.

We beat the tar out of those clowns today, and I for one see it as an early Christmas present. We were by far the better team, and we won, as we are supposed to do under the circumstances.

Go Bucs!!

Way to pick 1 part of my comment, take it out of context, blow it up, and COMPLETELY ignore the rest. Way to go.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
[/b]

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#50 : December 25, 2006, 12:34:16 AM

Seed--thanks for fixing that avatar.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#51 : December 25, 2006, 12:35:57 AM

Seed--thanks for fixing that avatar.

What was wrong with it? It looked the same before as it does now to me--nothing. I just set it to 'no avatar'.

[/b]

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#52 : December 25, 2006, 12:38:07 AM

To us before it was a blank box with an X in the middle.  That's why RJ said before it was messed up when the other crap was screwy.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#53 : December 25, 2006, 12:48:42 AM

I'll never root against the Bucs, but I wasn't doing backflips about beating the Clowns. It was good to win, but not that good.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

#54 : December 25, 2006, 12:49:39 AM

Yeah, I'm not a fan. What was I thinking all those years wasting my time at the Big Sombrero
watching some crappy football?

For those of you who think you know me or anybody else here? STFU.

I second that..... can i get a third?

Larry Brackins

Starter
#55 : December 25, 2006, 12:50:57 AM

Yeah, I'm not a fan. What was I thinking all those years wasting my time at the Big Sombrero
watching some crappy football?

For those of you who think you know me or anybody else here? STFU.
3rded (is that a word?)

I second that..... can i get a third?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#56 : December 25, 2006, 12:51:52 AM

Go Bucs!!

Way to pick 1 part of my comment, take it out of context, blow it up, and COMPLETELY ignore the rest. Way to go.
Have fun rooting for the Seahawks next week.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#57 : December 25, 2006, 12:52:26 AM

Go Bucs.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You guys are amazing........ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools