Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BROOKS, STOVALL, GARCIA INJURED « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
: September 08, 2008, 12:57:53 PM

McCoy showed why he is a backup and almost made me wish Nece was still on the roster.  I would rather see Black, Hayward, or Hayes on the field. 

McCoy does not appear to have the speed for OLB on this D.

I still don't know why McCoy was in there.  All through TC and PS he played the Mike spot.  He had few to no reps at Will.  I would have thought either Hayward fills in or Black comes in at Sam and June goes to Will.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 08, 2008, 12:52:22 PM

I'm not down on McCoy.   As a matter of fact, I think I'll pick up a McCoy jersey to show my support.   Anyone with the nickname "Bones" is ok with me.

Go Bones McCoy!

He's dead, Jim!

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 08, 2008, 01:15:25 PM

McCoy showed why he is a backup and almost made me wish Nece was still on the roster. I would rather see Black, Hayward, or Hayes on the field.

I still don't know why McCoy was in there. All through TC and PS he played the Mike spot. He had few to no reps at Will. I would have thought either Hayward fills in or Black comes in at Sam and June goes to Will.

Heyward was out with cramps. Black is the backup SAM and hasn't played WILL since last TC. McCoy did take some snaps in preseason at WILL.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

mnbuc

Starter
#3 : September 08, 2008, 01:16:52 PM

Oh great 1 game into the season and garcia is already questionable for next week how many games his he gonna miss this year?
While I wasnt all in favore of the Farve deal we probably would not be hearing about him missing a game already.  What is up with our QB spot that they cant make it through the year?

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#4 : September 08, 2008, 01:17:25 PM

Would be interesting to see how Griese leads the O in the regular season. Too bad DB's injured though, he's been an Iron Man for years now.

Havn't we all seen that before? Kenyatta ring a bell?

#5 : September 08, 2008, 12:36:46 PM

Snipe hunting?

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 08, 2008, 12:35:20 PM

When did Garcia injure his ankle?

My theory is it involved a crowbar in the locker room after the game...

lol nice.

I believe it.

Well, this could be the beginning for the end for Jeff.  If he misses a game and Brian doesn't stink, what good reason do we have to put him back in?

Still rather see Luke, but that apparently isn't gonna happen unless there are more crowbar accidents.  Or maybe Luke could ask Jeff and SoB to help him cut some firewood?

Forget chopping firewood I'm thinking more like Duck hunting or some kind of large game hunting.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

#7 : September 08, 2008, 12:34:43 PM

the QB Drama begins!   this injury is more fishy than the mystery calf injury in training camp.   

#8 : September 08, 2008, 12:32:15 PM

lol nice.

I believe it.

Well, this could be the beginning for the end for Jeff.  If he misses a game and Brian doesn't stink, what good reason do we have to put him back in?

Still rather see Luke, but that apparently isn't gonna happen unless there are more crowbar accidents.  Or maybe Luke could ask Jeff and SoB to help him cut some firewood?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 08, 2008, 12:30:55 PM

the injury can't be that bad, he played on it

at what point it happened nobody is sure but this won't keep him out

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 08, 2008, 12:31:31 PM

I'm not down on McCoy.   As a matter of fact, I think I'll pick up a McCoy jersey to show my support.   Anyone with the nickname "Bones" is ok with me.

Go Bones McCoy!

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 08, 2008, 12:27:11 PM

lol nice.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 08, 2008, 12:22:39 PM

But guys....

You have to admit McCoy looked pretty BA with his vizor and tats

Balls Out

Starter
#13 : September 08, 2008, 12:18:55 PM

Remember we're talking about Reggie Bush here, last I heard he was pretty good in the open field.

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

Sweep

Hall of Famer
#14 : September 08, 2008, 12:18:20 PM

I'm wondering if Garicia's back ever got better after the Titans game last year.  I have my doubts.  Or was it the Redskins.

Its going to look to some people like a different play every time we use it, but pretty soon theyll be able to recognize it....by watching the official for the first-down signal.   -Vincent T. Lombardi
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: BROOKS, STOVALL, GARCIA INJURED « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools