Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Xbox Live in Dorm « previous next »
Page: 1

PickSiXBuCC

Starter

: August 31, 2008, 05:23:12 PM

Hey im in the xbox live Madden League and just moved into my dorm a week ago, I cant figure out how to hook up my live here it just keeps saying IP address failed. It worked perfectly back home. I want to play online against other people in the league but just cant get this thing to work. ANybody have any ideas why or how?

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#1 : August 31, 2008, 06:12:09 PM

Did you do retrieve account? My friend had the same issue with his dorm connection and he needed to get his account retrieved and it worked properly from there. Its probably the connection and you might want to either get a new router or contact your Dorm Supervisor about your Wi-Fi or internet connection.

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#2 : September 01, 2008, 05:20:06 AM

It is a conspiracy between your parents and professors so that you STUDY!  No xbox live for you, young man.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 01, 2008, 05:23:34 AM

It is a conspiracy between your parents and professors so that you STUDY! No xbox live for you, young man.

If more parents did that, our country wouldn't need to ship in Indians to take our jobs from us.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 06, 2008, 06:04:04 AM

You just moved into a dorm and youre worried about Xbox live?

What the hell is wrong with you? Go meet some tail!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Xbox Live in Dorm « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools