Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lynch still bringin the pain!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 26, 2006, 02:59:35 PM

Yep, I'd have liked to have seen them keep Ian Gold.   I'm not sure if it was possible at the time due to the salary cap.   I also think he really wanted to return to Denver.   

#31 : December 26, 2006, 11:13:57 PM

Funny thing..was there ever this much outcry about letting Donnie Abraham go?

BP1

Pro Bowler

#32 : December 27, 2006, 12:20:17 AM

I don't think Lynch should have made the Pro Bowl this season.  He has not looked good in the few games I saw earlier in the season.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#33 : December 27, 2006, 12:22:36 AM

Check  your eyes/tv.  He was killing on Sunday vs Cincy.

BP1

Pro Bowler

#34 : December 27, 2006, 12:37:42 AM

Check your eyes/tv. He was killing on Sunday vs Cincy.

I will stick with what I said before. The few games I saw him play earlier in the season he was not looking like a Pro Bowler. These would be the games he was being voted on. The votes were already in and counted by the Cincy game.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 27, 2006, 12:40:14 AM

I don't think Lynch should have made the Pro Bowl this season.  He has not looked good in the few games I saw earlier in the season.

Correct....Lynch was/is very inconsistent and it shows the Pro-bowl up for the waste of time popularity contest that it is.

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 27, 2006, 06:08:36 AM

Stop living in the past people! He's gone, are you the same people who constantly relive your high school days?? Lynch is gone and is not coming back. If he's not wearing a Buc jersey to hell with him. As a Buc fan I'm loyal to one thing, the Buccaneers.

ANOTHER GUY WHO WINS THE AWARD..............................I THINK I HAVE NEVER, EVER SEEN MORE WHINY BABIES..........I MISS  "      " JUST FILL IN THE FREAKING BLANK

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

#37 : December 27, 2006, 10:10:17 AM

Stop living in the past people! He's gone, are you the same people who constantly relive your high school days?? Lynch is gone and is not coming back. If he's not wearing a Buc jersey to hell with him. As a Buc fan I'm loyal to one thing, the Buccaneers.

ANOTHER GUY WHO WINS THE AWARD..............................I THINK I HAVE NEVER, EVER SEEN MORE WHINY BABIES..........I MISS  "      " JUST FILL IN THE FREAKING BLANK
I MISS RABIH ABDULLAH!!!

#38 : December 27, 2006, 10:26:43 AM

I MISS RABIH ABDULLAH!!!

Go down to the county jail.   :-*

#39 : December 27, 2006, 10:28:06 AM

I forgot about him being arrested.....

I MISS DAMIEN ROBINSON!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lynch still bringin the pain!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools