Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAME PLAN for BENGALS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

rocko23

Hall of Famer
: October 10, 2006, 08:20:24 PM

OK guys the hurt is over  so whats the game plan for the Bengals. what are their tendency's? how do we play their WR, can we run on them?  where is their defence ranked and what are the D weakness?

will we get a pass rush after our D-line has been called out?  we need to cuz if not we are hit.

bucshot224

Second String

#1 : October 10, 2006, 08:22:44 PM

Here's what we do.......Let Grad throw a couple of passes to Alex Smith, let Grad run around for a little while, and let Grad hand the ball off to Caddy. The game is in Grad's hands....

Stand For Something or Fall For Anything

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 10, 2006, 08:28:34 PM

- Bengals defense is top 5 in the league in TO's
- Bengals D is ranked near the middle in yrds/game
- Bengals D is soft against the run

The offense is insane. This isn't the team to face when you're having defensive struggles. R Johnson is the type of back that gives the Bucs D fits. Big, physical, north-south runner. For the Bucs D it's all up to the front 4, IMO. It's imperative for them to at least pressure one of the best QB's in the league at this point. The Bengals have a pretty good o-line so it's going to be a challenge. If you blitz Palmer will murder the secondary because both Johnson and Whosyourmomma eat up man coverage.

It looks like it will be a shoot-out. Reminds me of the KC game a few years ago at RayJay. If the Bucs can force a couple of TO's they'll be in business.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#3 : October 10, 2006, 08:28:53 PM

Win?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 10, 2006, 08:32:37 PM

yeah presure is a must, i hope our D is up for it

Dominico

Starter

#5 : October 10, 2006, 08:51:38 PM

I am going to this game and I am coming all the way from Nebraska. I planned this trip before the start of the season and i was counting on Tampa having a winning record. If they win one game all year i hope its this one.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 10, 2006, 08:59:00 PM

Pressure is the key for our D, unfortunately I don't see it happening.

misdirection plays for the O.  Cinci is overly aggressive and can be taken out of the play by using lots of misdirection and play action.  But we've got to get the run going to make the play action work.  And ZERO turnovers.

CJ-85

Rookie

#7 : October 10, 2006, 08:59:52 PM

The Buccs are gonna run all over the Bengals Defense if we can't even stop a Rookie RB.  [banghead] But I cant wait to see Dexter Jackson come back to the Bengals defense this week and see how he play's against his old team.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#8 : October 10, 2006, 09:14:25 PM

Somebody needs to take them all to Ybor Sat. nite. They get liquored up, drive around, maybe pull a few guns. And don't forget the strippers! ;D :o

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#9 : October 10, 2006, 09:45:03 PM

We can only hope that our offense shows up like they did last week and that we see improvement on defense.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 10, 2006, 09:54:52 PM

The Bucs are in for a long damn day if the front four plays paddy cake-paddy cake with the Bengholes O-line.  Palmer will scorch the earth at Ray Jay if he has time to watch "You see the shine" Johnson, and Hoshmazode make their moves through the secondary.  And Rudi is a guy that will get his four or five a pop.  Manageable third downs for the Bengholes will be key for them.

I really don't see how the Bucs can beat them, given their lack of pressure on the QB.  If the Bucs are lucky enough to get a lead on them, and hold it as hard as they can, and can play some nickel coverage, I think Palmer will be blitzed quite a bit, and that would help the Bucs out a lot.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 10, 2006, 10:01:41 PM

yo Boid that  scorch earth at RJ is some fun **CENSORED** but true

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#12 : October 10, 2006, 10:40:58 PM

I personally think the trip to Ybor is our only chance! :P

gone

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 10, 2006, 11:03:04 PM

Just watch the whole game.  We could be up by a ton and see it disappear in 3 quick possesions ala the monday night meltdown.  Time management is the biggest key here.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#14 : October 10, 2006, 11:04:11 PM

Maybe da Bears will lend us their D?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAME PLAN for BENGALS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools