Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAME PLAN for BENGALS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

WHODAYton

Practice Squad

#30 : October 11, 2006, 10:25:20 AM

I edited a spelling error.

Not the post content.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 11, 2006, 10:30:55 AM

I think the Bucs O will be fine for this game, full of confidence and ready to roll, its the D that is going to have man up and stop Cincy. ??? ???

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : October 11, 2006, 10:34:44 AM

Still don't see that in his post, unless it is in his sig which I'm smart enough to be blocking - or he edited out in his post whihc I see is edited.

Point is, it is in one of his posts.

And I am talkin' smack.  It is all in fun.  Chill dude.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 11, 2006, 10:36:29 AM

I edited a spelling error.

Not the post content.

And I gave you the definition of the adverb I utilized.  Which is Irregardless.  A double negative, maybe.  A word nonetheless.

WhoDat Joe Montana? Taylor?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : October 11, 2006, 10:41:35 AM

Bengals Police Blotter--
somebody wrote in the SF chronicle yesterday that if yopu really wanted to play in the NFL, move to cincinnati and wait until you hear the police sirens heralding another opening on the bengal's roster...
[/i]

WHODAYton

Practice Squad

#35 : October 11, 2006, 12:24:59 PM

And I gave you the definition of the adverb I utilized.  Which is Irregardless.  A double negative, maybe.  A word nonetheless.

"Ain't" is in the dictionary as well.

It is still considered improper english.

But hey...coming from a state that invents new uses for words such as "disenfranchised" I suppose you can use improper grammar if you want.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 11, 2006, 12:32:47 PM

But hey...coming from a state that invents new uses for words such as "disenfranchised" I suppose you can use improper grammar if you want.

Florida? Boid doesn't live in this beautiful state. What I find funny is people from all over the country blast the South as redneck, dumb, etc but the mid-west and central region is as redneck as it gets. Are you from Ohio? Sorry about that big dog, that state
"ain't worf nut'n" and is full of straight scary people man. Have fun up North, I'll be busy golfing, surfing, and any other outside activity while your shoveling snow. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 11, 2006, 01:16:31 PM

This coming from a guy who utilizes "Whoday" as a moniker.

You are the last person to "learn" me on grammar.

Irregardless of your penchant for being trivial, how about that Joe Montana?  Oooooh...it hurts soo good.

We really don't need your input on the matchup.  But thanks for pointing out all things Obvious, Captain.

While you are here, have you considered being a PI member?  It is worth it, you can learn all tings "Bucs", for a few mere dollars a month.  No?  Why am I not suprised by that, troll? >:(  That is all you are.

And your tremendous football knowledge should be constantly analyzed, for with it comes great power! ::)(fart)

KS Bengal Fan

Practice Squad

#38 : October 11, 2006, 01:54:36 PM

This game comes down to which team will run the ball better.  If Cincy can run on your "D" it will be a long day setting up C. Palmer's play-action passing.  You'll have to stop Rudi and the boys with a 'D' front four that has been disappointing at best for you.  For you to have a chance on offense you have to run.  If you can't, your Toledo boy QB will have a tough time if he is forced to carry the day with his arm in his 2nd start as a rookie (no matter how good he looked last Sunday).  Cincy's had a bye week to rest and get some starters back (D. Jackson is still questionable I believe) and is looking to get the bad taste of the NE game out of their mouths.  The advantage Cincy has with its' offense is even if the run game is off, C. Palmer can carry the team with his arm (i.e., Pittsburgh game this year).  Both team's D have had problems so it will be interesting to see which comes to play.  My prediction is your rookie QB gets overwhelmed this week by a ball-hawking Bengals secondary.

Cincy wins 28-13

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#39 : October 11, 2006, 01:59:48 PM

This game comes down to which team will run the ball better. If Caddy can run on your "D" it will be a long day setting up Gradkowski's play-action passing. You'll have to stop Caddy and the boys with a 'D' front four that has been disappointing at best for you. For you to have a chance on offense you have to run.  Cincy's had a bye week to rust and get some starters back (D. Jackson is still questionable I believe) and is looking to get the bad taste of the NE game out of their mouths. The advantage Cincy has with its' offense is even if the run game is off, C. Palmer can carry the team with his arm (i.e., Pittsburgh game this year). Both team's D have had problems so it will be interesting to see which comes to play. My prediction is your team has some rust from sitting, might not have a key ballhawk back in DexJax, and is rattled from the big time blow out that New England pasted onto them.

:P

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#40 : October 11, 2006, 02:28:04 PM

28-13, please if anything it will be a shot out! ;D ;D

#41 : October 11, 2006, 02:34:26 PM

28-13, please if anything it will be a shot out! ;D ;D

A shout out???

Well, to my agent and...ummm...God...

Thanks to everyone who voted!

Peace!

buckit

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 11, 2006, 04:03:26 PM

We watch game film of the Pats shutting them out and proceed to attack the same way.  Why re-invent the wheel.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#43 : October 11, 2006, 05:39:29 PM

Buck it how did they attact them?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#44 : October 11, 2006, 09:23:48 PM

Buck it how did they attact them?

Running the football.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAME PLAN for BENGALS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools