Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should I make this trade? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Evanbro

Practice Squad

#15 : September 03, 2008, 09:36:48 PM

I am sorry but I feel my team is a lot better now. I understand giving away gates is big but lynch will not have his starting LT Peters for atleast awhile and I believe walker is hurt as well. Overall I am happy with my team and I feel like I am the one to beat now. I have the best QB, good a$$ WR and One really good Rb and lewis is no joke. Heap is my weakness but you never know, he could be involved a lot with flacco.

kmitchell

Starter

#16 : September 04, 2008, 09:10:04 AM

You are better off with Westbrook. Your TE will fall losing Gates, maybe 4 points a game tops. Your running game will get a boost over Lynch, hopefully around 6-9 a game depending on if Westbrook is healthy. Westbrook has the ability to win you games by himself. Not many other RB's put up games with 40+ points. Who else is McNabb going to give the ball to, Desean Jackson?

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#17 : September 07, 2008, 12:20:46 AM

Lynch will be good but not as good as westbrook.  I thinks he will be the 2nd best running back this year

buckit

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 07, 2008, 12:10:55 PM

Hey guys should I make this trade?

I would be trading: Gates, Lynch, and Kenny Watson

I would get: Westbrook and Heap

Gods no. 

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should I make this trade? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools