Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Garcia looking for a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BuccanAy

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 01, 2008, 09:42:26 PM

He needs to stop with "poor me" stuff.  A bit tiresome.  He should have been at TC instead of at some old-timers convetion in Cali.  Show us something!

#16 : September 01, 2008, 09:41:49 PM

Memo to Jeff: SHUT YOUR FREAKING TRAP, GET HEALTHY, SHAKE THE RUST, and PLAY!!!!

I've been waiting for you to let your hair down for some time now...... and finally, you let loose on the diva.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 01, 2008, 09:35:18 PM

oh and PLEASE get your head outta your butt and stop throwing to the OTHER team.
LMAO!

I am not sure you even WATCHED Garcia last year after this moronic statement.

I caught that Giants game last year...
You did?  Then you would know that Galloway being hurt completely took the running attack away from the Bucs.  Take that away, and hings change in a hurry now.

I'm talking about this year, who cares what he did LAST year.
Garcia threw 4 INTs last year, and three of them came versus the Jaguars.  So I am still unclear on what you are referencing.

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 01, 2008, 09:33:03 PM

oh and PLEASE get your head outta your butt and stop throwing to the OTHER team.
LMAO!

I caught that Giants game last year...

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 01, 2008, 09:32:01 PM

I'm talking about this year, who cares what he did LAST year.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 01, 2008, 09:14:03 PM

Dude you have got to be kidding me.  It is only the true superstars that don't have to worry, but treat every year as a challange to make the team.  WHO the HECK is he with his whimpy arm and glass chin looking for some respect from?

Memo to Jeff:  SHUT YOUR FREAKING TRAP, GET HEALTHY, SHAKE THE RUST, and PLAY!!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 01, 2008, 09:19:37 PM

Jessica Garcia needs to shut the hell up, understand he is a Pro Bowl ALTERNATE last year, play more than 12 games in a season and show he is nothing more than the dud that played for Detroit and Cleveland.  OK, maybe he got screwed with some money last year but the girl signed his name to the contract and she spurned us in the past for more money.  Just shut yer yap and play ball - oh and PLEASE get your head outta your butt and stop throwing to the OTHER team.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 01, 2008, 09:22:55 PM

LMAO!

#23 : September 01, 2008, 11:29:50 PM

Anybody happen to have Aretha Franklin's phone number?

Sweet  ;D ;D ;D

#24 : September 02, 2008, 07:20:30 AM

E-A-R-N    I-T   F-I-R-S-T-  J-E-F-F

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#25 : September 02, 2008, 10:47:23 AM

OMG.  Such passion! 

Now I really am feelin' poor Jeff.

Okay.  Let's have a bet.  How many touchdowns/interceptions does Jeff have for the season?
I say 24/4.  ( He's got Bryant and a lot of TEs and RBs to throw to.)

#26 : September 02, 2008, 03:23:38 PM

24/4  ...  you mean 24 yards and 4 INTs in the first game.     I just looked it up, here is Garcia's total games played the last five seasons:    13, 8, 6, 11, 13

granted, he may not have been the starter in some of those years, but that means he wasnt GOOD ENOUGH to be 1st string in those years.   The guy is an AVERAGE QB at best.  Based on his age, and lack of games and yardage, he should be a backup QB somewhere.  The Bucs can and SHOULD do better at QB.    For him to ask for a new contract extension is completely unjustified. 

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 02, 2008, 03:30:11 PM

In all the years Chev has been on this board, never saw him pull a 4Bucs before.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 02, 2008, 03:41:07 PM

granted, he may not have been the starter in some of those years, but that means he wasnt GOOD ENOUGH to be 1st string in those years.

First, let me say that I don't think Garcia should be griping about a contract extension. However, regarding your comment above:

Are you saying that there are no backup QB's on 32 NFL teams who are good enough to start in the league? If not for their team, then someone else?

#29 : September 02, 2008, 03:42:22 PM

Jeff already has earned a certain amount of respect.  He may not "feel the love" but that's his issue, not anyone else's.  His problem is he seems to think he deserves more respect than he's already gotten, and I have to disagree with him there.  He played well last year, but he wasn't exactly Tom Brady.  He managed a team to the playoffs.  So did Kyle Orton.  He's now showing nothing that indicates he's ready to play, at least to us.  Everything I've seen and heard this offseason sounds and looks bad for him.  I don't think it's disrespect to be concerned about that.  He hasn't been around here long enough, or shown enough over the last few years to deserve blind faith, but that seems to be what he wants.

Come out playing well, show me your arm has life in it, and don't get injured any time soon, then I'll stop doubting.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Garcia looking for a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools