Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: Bucs trade G Dan Buenning to Bears « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

: September 02, 2008, 09:49:33 PM

They planned this since draft day.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 02, 2008, 09:41:51 PM

My guess is they like Zuttah better as backup center and want Mahan as backup to Joseph when he returns. Like everyone else, I have to wonder what Buenning did to bring this on.

I don't think he DID anything.  I don't even think Dan was in the dog house.  I don't have any sources on that so I can't say for sure.  But I think the Bucs actually think they got better or gained something here...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 02, 2008, 09:34:18 PM

My guess is they like Zuttah better as backup center and want Mahan as backup to Joseph when he returns. Like everyone else, I have to wonder what Buenning did to bring this on.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 02, 2008, 09:33:41 PM

Dan was pushed around by second and third string lineman all training camp. This move is self explanitory. He'll never recover from that very bad injury. His leg strength is 80 percent of what it was. Very sad.

Dude you gotta quit smoking that stuff before you post or share! ;)

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 02, 2008, 09:32:03 PM

Mahan just flat out stinks.  Weak, slow footed, technique driven only.  And he is often seen getting shoved around like a pool toy, I am truly disgusted that Mahan is a Buc, and Buenning is gone...

This move makes me violently ill...Damn Bruce...WTH are you doing man?

Dude I can't agree more...I'm jus fuming over this one.  I this is one time my foolish mind would love to get an eplanation and get the real deal on why.  I mean not even on the surface can you call this some type of upgrade...

blitz

Pro Bowler
#5 : September 02, 2008, 09:30:17 PM

Dan was pushed around by second and third string lineman all training camp.  This move is self explanitory.  He'll never recover from that very bad injury.    His leg strength is 80 percent of what it was.   Very sad.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#6 : September 02, 2008, 09:18:19 PM

The next time the Bucs need a general manager, they should just come here... �Some people here know EVERYTHING.

I agree. Allen and  Gruden know nothing. You think they even remember who Mahan is? I heard Bruce and Gruden
were drunk when they made the decisions on these trades. I wish some of the posters from this board could have
spoken to them before they made this horrible move.

I've always wondered about this line of thinking because it makes it seem as if fans are not allowed to disagree with a move...why? Because Bruce and Gruden have been so infallible in the past. Like the Colmer ordeal. I'm sure they know exactly what they're doing, right?

I'm not ragging on them, but don't make it out like someone couldn't POSSIBLY disagree with a move they make and be.....right....

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 02, 2008, 09:04:55 PM

I wonder how long it will take Mahan to learn the offense?   He was here before, but I'm sure things have changed.

I always like Buenning.   I wish him well with the Bears.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 02, 2008, 09:02:41 PM

Anybody watch any STEELER games last year? Mahan is horrific. God damn.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 02, 2008, 08:41:29 PM

The next time the Bucs need a general manager, they should just come here... �Some people here know EVERYTHING.

I agree. Allen and  Gruden know nothing. You think they even remember who Mahan is? I heard Bruce and Gruden
were drunk when they made the decisions on these trades. I wish some of the posters from this board could have
spoken to them before they made this horrible move.

Never ceases to amaze me at the incredible  talent evaluation  of the many ex GM's that post on this message board!! ;D How they are still not doing it in the NFL is one of the worlds greatest travesties! What on earth are these owners thinking letting all the talent that resides on this message board go to waste??

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 02, 2008, 08:37:39 PM

Garcia must have really pissed Gruden off for them to trade for Mahan!

LMAO!!

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 02, 2008, 04:49:10 PM

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers today announced that they have traded G Dan Buenning to the Chicago Bears for an undisclosed draft pick.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#12 : September 02, 2008, 04:53:08 PM

It is also being reported that the team has reacquired G/C Sean Mahan from the Steelers

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 02, 2008, 04:53:17 PM

Yikes!  Better hope the injury bug stays clear of the front five!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 02, 2008, 04:53:49 PM

It is also being reported that the team has reacquired G/C Sean Mahan from the Steelers
UGH!!!

I HATE Pasty Boy...he sucks!!

Page: 1 2 3 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: Bucs trade G Dan Buenning to Bears « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools