Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: Bucs trade G Dan Buenning to Bears « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#210 : December 15, 2008, 12:45:04 PM

What in the hell does your boy AD-the-Pro-Bowler have to do with Zuttah coming off of the bench before Mahan at Guard?  You can keep trying to bring up the back-up Tackles into this discussion, but it further proves you have nothing on the Mahan-over-Zuttah argument.

Classic ADW.

Your argument is out of date given the current dynamics of the team, and I am surprised I have disturbed you so much with the truth that you went and bumped an old thread to prove that...your argument is still weak.

If you want to bump all the old posts like a puppy dog looking for his play toy be my guest, but be warned the mods may take notice.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#211 : December 15, 2008, 12:53:20 PM

When Mahan plays over Zuttah, you let me know, Junior.

Nice hypocritical stance on bumping old posts, by the way.  I bumped this to take the conversation out of the thread about McCown.  The next one I bump will be for the same reason you did.

RideInMyChevy

Second String

#212 : December 15, 2008, 12:53:54 PM

They both still suck... and Mahan should never be on an NFL roster.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#213 : September 07, 2009, 06:00:50 AM

just aword to the board, enjoyed reading your posts for the last 3yrs. i could not be happier that Dan is out of someone's doghouse.  i would love to unload, but a few of u would cry sour grapes, so we'll just leave it as it is. i will say your o-line just took a major hit.  it went completly down the tubes in 05 after Dallas and it will be lucky to stay intact this year.  Best wishes to all, see you in Sept. in Chi-town, sincerly Dan's Dad

Bump. This is Buenning's dad LOL.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#214 : September 07, 2009, 09:32:24 AM

Guessing I am missing the humorous part - on 9/2/08 he predicted the Oline will be lucky to stay intact this year.  And it isn't. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#215 : September 07, 2009, 09:44:18 AM

Ahem...

So anyone want to explain why the Bucs used a third round pick on a player that will be buried on the depth chart for a while (Zuttah)?  It is evident they view it as a need (why the trade for Mahan took place), but was it worth spending that third round pick on a third string center/guard?

So the Bucs just wasted a third round pick on Zuttah who looks like is a third stringer now with Mahan's arrival? :(

I love the "Mahan leapfrogged Zuttah" thread.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#216 : September 07, 2009, 02:04:36 PM

Did Buenning even play in Chicago?

bucs1

Practice Squad
#217 : September 07, 2009, 02:08:59 PM

just aword to the board, enjoyed reading your posts for the last 3yrs. i could not be happier that Dan is out of someone's doghouse. �i would love to unload, but a few of u would cry sour grapes, so we'll just leave it as it is. i will say your o-line just took a major hit. �it went completly down the tubes in 05 after Dallas and it will be lucky to stay intact this year. �Best wishes to all, see you in Sept. in Chi-town, sincerly Dan's Dad

Bump. This is Buenning's dad LOL.

Thanks swashbuccaler. :D

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#218 : September 07, 2009, 02:21:08 PM

Let this thread go the way of Dan's career.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#219 : September 07, 2009, 02:59:09 PM

Guessing I am missing the humorous part - on 9/2/08 he predicted the Oline will be lucky to stay intact this year.  And it isn't. 

Ehh, He acts like the Bucs would sorely miss Dan. Yeah right. And whats wrong with our Oline outside of Sears(who we have a more than competent replacement for)?

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#220 : September 07, 2009, 04:15:15 PM

Buenning's dad was the first one to advise of problems with the buccs oline.  He did it without being negative about other players.  I don't know if he could have told us of the potential problems any more nicely.   

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: Bucs trade G Dan Buenning to Bears « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools