Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: my team in my big $$ league..... « previous next »
Page: 1

: September 02, 2008, 10:22:28 PM

a lot of my so-called sleepers got snagged early. Hell, Ricky Williams went in the 2nd round. Oh well here goes for you guys' abuse:

We start 1 qb, 2 rbs, 2 wrs, 1 flex, te, kr, def

Starters:

Kurt Warner

MB3 and Thomas Jones

Fitz, Calvin Johnson, Colston

Boss

Akers

Cowboys D

Bench:

Cutler

Forte, Felix Jones, Slaton, Sammy Morris

Eddie Royal, DeSean Jackson

Gramatica

Bills

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 03, 2008, 12:53:14 PM

You got MB3 huh.  I like him.

Fitz, Calvin, and Colston.  Impressive.

Bucco40

Pro Bowler

#2 : September 03, 2008, 07:01:39 PM

Your WR corps is stacked. I would go with Jay Cutler after week 1 when Brandon Marshall comes back though. Thomas Jones is very sketchy player though. I would see how well he does and the others do. If he has a good first game try and trade him ASAP because that will be one of his only good games unless Favre can open up the Run game, which is possible by any means.

Not a great team but solid.

Aye, So we cut Clifton Smith?!?!

Set Course for Tampa Bay! Its time we make Bruce Allen a member of Davy Jones Locker!

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 06, 2008, 05:58:01 AM

Desean Jackson. Great sleeper. I got him in the 14th round before all of the Eagles WRs got hurt.

I think he's going to pay off big... at least has the "potential" to. Good team if you ask me. Not fond of the QB situation but if they dont throw picks you should be alright..

kmitchell

Starter

#4 : September 06, 2008, 03:10:05 PM

Very good team. I have a similar team with Warner, Fitz, Thomas Jones. I'm hoping Warner throws 350 yards and 3 TD's week 1, which isn't that farfetched considering what he did to the 49ers last year. If Fitz gets 150 yards and a TD, we pretty much start 1-0.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 06, 2008, 05:42:37 PM

haha high hopes for the Cardinals huh KMitchell?

its totally possible, but I also Wouldn't be surprised if the Cardinals put up like 10 points either....they aren't consistant
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: my team in my big $$ league..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools