Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PiratesofthePewterPants 4 Round Mock V 1 « previous next »
Page: 1 2

simms22

Second String

#15 : October 10, 2006, 11:50:09 PM

while id love to have wolfe at that pick i just dont see that as big as a need as corner or linebacker. We need impact players who are going to be starters for the future, and while i wouldnt be upset with the pick, its just not a pick of need IMO.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#16 : October 11, 2006, 12:23:31 AM

while id love to have wolfe at that pick i just dont see that as big as a need as corner or linebacker. We need impact players who are going to be starters for the future, and while i wouldnt be upset with the pick, its just not a pick of need IMO.
How many impact players do you find in the 4th round?

Can you show me a linebacker or a corner that is putting up record breaking numbers anywhere? I don't think so. Wolfe is a HUGE sleeper.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#17 : October 11, 2006, 01:07:28 AM

For defense, I want the FO to sign a good S or DT with all that cap space. The less needs come draft day, the better chance that the team wont reach for certain players. I like Wolfe pick but he might get snatched up earlier even with the height concerns.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PiratesofthePewterPants 4 Round Mock V 1 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools