Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well, the injury bug hit my #2 back. WHO SHOULD I START?! « previous next »
Page: 1

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
: September 03, 2008, 08:22:28 PM

My backs are

Marion Barber - starting

Jamal Lewis - injured, questionable... but has a pulled hammy.  practiced limited on wednesday.

Chris Perry - O coordinator said that perry will be the #1 back, but watson and 3D will be taking alot of carries from him.  coach talk?  i hope, hes the one im leaning towards. bengals are playing the ravens.  so im thinking the bengals will get up on em early, and then just run the ball.  the ravens have no offense.  and their D was horrid last season.

Matt Forte - vs IND ... i think indy will get up on the bears quickly, forcing them to abandon the run.  i love forte.  hes awesome... but i dont like him vs indy the first game.

what should i do?!  i thought i had depth at RB... but didnt expect to use that depth the first week.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 03, 2008, 09:12:02 PM

Pick up Jerome Harrison, he'll start if Lewis can't go..

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 03, 2008, 09:31:35 PM

Pick up Jerome Harrison, he'll start if Lewis can't go..

couldnt even FIND HIM!  i searched his name... NOTHING!  i was PISSED!

clevland plays dallas, so i dont think they will run alot anyway.  i think lewis will be back by week 2... limited in week 1.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Well, the injury bug hit my #2 back. WHO SHOULD I START?! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools