Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rosenhaus, Boldin wants out by 14 Oct « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« : September 06, 2008, 03:50:39 PM »

Kent Somers, of The Arizona Republic, reports the new contract signed by New York Giants WR Plaxico Burress will have no impact on negotiations between the Arizona Cardinals and WR Anquan Boldin. Boldin would like to be dealt before the Oct. 14 trade deadline, according to agent Drew Rosenhaus. "Anquan's position right now has been well-documented," Rosenhaus said. "He's not interested in doing a new contract with the team. That (Burress' deal) will have no bearing on his situationĂ¢â‚¬Â¦.Essentially that bridge has been blown up. He's looking to play as hard as he can for the club, for his teammates, but the sooner he is traded the better."

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #1 : September 06, 2008, 03:57:20 PM »

We're waiting here with open arms, Anquan. Come back to Florida.

Snook

Hall of Famer

« #2 : September 06, 2008, 03:59:15 PM »

I DESPERATELY want Quan in Tampa.  But I'm afraid the Bucs won't be willing to give up what other teams (Cowboys) will.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #3 : September 06, 2008, 04:00:06 PM »

If the Cowboys got him...Romo, Barber, Witten, T.O., Boldin....how is that fair?!

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
« #4 : September 06, 2008, 04:02:43 PM »

What would be enough? Clayton + 2nd?

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future.” - Josh Freeman

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #5 : September 06, 2008, 04:04:37 PM »

Clayton + 2nd would be insulting to Arizona, it's going to take at least a 1st rounder.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

« #6 : September 06, 2008, 04:06:00 PM »

ya its gotta be a 1st rounder and a player id think

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« #7 : September 06, 2008, 04:15:39 PM »

Unless, the Cardinals start off bad, dont see them getting rid of Boldin in a weak NFC West, with all things being equal they have a decent chance of winning depending on the Seahawks problems at receiver and running back, think that is the main reason why Warner is starting and not Matty boy, because the team feels they have a great shot at winning the west

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #8 : September 06, 2008, 04:16:53 PM »

a 1st rounder would be a bargain, we already know what we are getting, where as a 1st round player is risky no matter who they are.

if it takes clayton and a 1st rounder, I'd be all over that!

BRING HIM IN!

Now if we only had a QB to throw to him...

*sigh*

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

« #9 : September 06, 2008, 04:18:14 PM »

1st and a third

possibly more

Also, Q is the type of player that makes QB's look good. He had Josh McCown when he won rookie of the year honors. With Garcia or McCown guy would be fine here...

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #10 : September 06, 2008, 04:19:05 PM »

It'd take prob 2 1st rounders.

And I'd give them 2 1st rounders in a SECOND.

Allen on the other hand...

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #11 : September 06, 2008, 04:19:51 PM »

If the Cowboys got him...Romo, Barber, Witten, T.O., Boldin....how is that fair?!
They're smarter than other teams?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« #12 : September 06, 2008, 04:22:29 PM »

At this point I am willing to give the Bills a first, third and either Clayton and or Stovall for WR Lee Evans and LT Jason Peters which would give the Bucs a probowl LT which they havent had a player of his caliber since Paul Gruber and would make the transition from Galloway to Evans that much easier should Galloway not produce this season.

Then gives the Bucs a great player off the bench in Penn as a swing tackle that could produce at a high level at either tackle spot and the line is together for a minimum of three more season which would really help the overall direction on offense

Oliver Goldsmith

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

« #13 : September 06, 2008, 04:26:27 PM »

Bills would never go for that.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
« #14 : September 06, 2008, 04:34:18 PM »

I understand they wont go for it was just thinking about madden 09, while I am at it traded for Boldin, A. Peterson Mario Williams, Kevin Williams, A Cromatie, Ed Reed and Carson Palmer to round out the team here are my starters glad I live in fantasy land.

QB Palmer
FB Askew
RB Peterson
WR Boldin
WR Evans
TE Smith
LT Peters
LG Sears
C Faine
RG Joseph
RT Trueblood

Defense
RDE Adams
DT Williams
UT Haye
LDE Williams

WLB Brooks
MLB Rudd
SAM June

CB Cromartie
CB Barber
FS Jackson
SS Reed

Oliver Goldsmith
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rosenhaus, Boldin wants out by 14 Oct « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools