Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Another young middle linebacker signs a big extension « previous next »
Page: 1

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« : September 07, 2008, 10:29:36 AM »

A few months ago the Seahawks' Lofa Tatupu signed for 6 years $42 million. You can bet Barrett Ruud's agent is paying attention to this.

Quote from: Adam Schefter
During the offseason, Denver revamped its linebackers. Now the Broncos are revamping one of their stalwart linebackers’ salaries. Saturday night, Denver signed linebacker D.J. Williams to a five-year, $32 million extension that included $13 million in guaranteed money.

Williams had been scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent after this season. Instead, he now will become the highest-paid linebacker in NFL history without a Pro Bowl appearance.

http://blogs.nfl.com/2008/09/06/broncos-extend-lb-williams-contract/

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

« #1 : September 07, 2008, 11:31:06 AM »

I'd be willing to give Ruud 6/$36M right now.

BucsRunShit

Rookie

« #2 : September 07, 2008, 11:32:08 AM »

I'd be willing to give Ruud 6/$36M right now.

Agreed

SR's Pick-By-Pick Analysis
ROUND 6 - FLORIDA STATE LB GENO HAYES
"What a waste of a pick... Can you tell me how Geno Hayes is going to make this team.."
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Another young middle linebacker signs a big extension « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools