Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colt Brennan ??? Hot hot hot « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

T

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 25, 2006, 11:47:27 PM

56 TD's against that brutal schedule Hawaii plays?? Thats amazing!!!!!

#16 : December 26, 2006, 12:06:05 AM

I'm a big time Colt Brennan fan because he was a post-graduate at my high school a few years ago. I saw him play quite a few times, and thought he was ok, but I never thought he could be as good as he has been in college. I've been rooting for him ever since...

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 26, 2006, 02:11:40 AM

Only time I saw him was vs OSU and he wasnt that impressive. Hes not the best player in the country like Jones says thats for damn sure.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 26, 2006, 05:31:07 AM

Colt Brennan is one of the coolest names I've ever heard.   I'd love to see him on our team.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 26, 2006, 11:29:22 AM

It really is  Coll name isn't it.  I thought so too.

Speaking of Shaun King...has anyone noticed him popping  up on placed like Cold pizza and other ESPN talk shows.  Speaks well and is appropriately jock-like.  Wish him well.  But think it's odd that such a lower ranking player would get on so much...is this a new career strategy?

watson

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 26, 2006, 11:35:58 AM

Very impressive college credentials.

Just don't forget the name:  DAVID KLINGLER.  Run and shoot QB......first round draft choice.......epic NFL QB bust!

Or:  ANDRE WARE.....same deal as KLINGLER.

This offense makes college QBs look awesome......but in the NFL it is a different story.  Buddy Ryan once called it the "Chuck and Duck"

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

#21 : December 26, 2006, 11:37:24 AM

He broke on of Shaun King's records, he must be the bomb....er....yeah :)
Brennan is nothing special, he hasn't broken any of Larry Brackins' records. Of course, no one will ever come close to putting up stats like LB did.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#22 : December 26, 2006, 11:41:39 AM

He says he will stay in school depending on his draft position. My question is this Playing for Hawaii will his draft position change no  matter what happens next year?  

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#23 : December 26, 2006, 12:08:12 PM

Timmy Chang = Colt Brennan

and we all know how good chang is

#24 : December 26, 2006, 01:29:14 PM

Disapointed that nobody has mentioned how we should bring Jerry Glanville in as our head coach, draft Brennan in round one, sign Kliff Klingsbury, trade Caddy for Chang and a 4th, then trade our two 2nds for Lelie, and roll baby.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 26, 2006, 03:03:03 PM

Disapointed that nobody has mentioned how we should bring Jerry Glanville in as our head coach, draft Brennan in round one, sign Kliff Klingsbury, trade Caddy for Chang and a 4th, then trade our two 2nds for Lelie, and roll baby.

That might work out provided the brought back Brackins as well.   I'm sure Larry would demand a hefty salary, but he's basically a one man team so it'd be worth it.    That would be an interesting turn of events if it plays out as you suggest.   

#26 : December 26, 2006, 04:02:26 PM

That might work out provided the brought back Brackins as well. I'm sure Larry would demand a hefty salary, but he's basically a one man team so it'd be worth it. That would be an interesting turn of events if it plays out as you suggest.
I would give Larry a 30 year, 300 million deal, and he would outperform it.

watson

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 26, 2006, 10:03:18 PM

I would give Larry a 30 year, 300 million deal

Rich McKay is that you posting???

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 27, 2006, 07:05:16 AM

It really is Coll name isn't it. I thought so too.
But think it's odd that such a lower ranking player would get on so much

Sean Salisbury anyone???

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 27, 2006, 11:24:41 AM

I looked up some stats son Colt.  He is currently # 5 draft ppick on NFL draft site.  Hawai'i did play auburn and bama but lost both games.  And I did hear the system he plays now makes him look better than he may be...but damn he's **CENSORED**y...I like that in a QB.  I'm not sure any  of the QBs in this years draft are the real thing the way I did lasat year foro leinert and young.  I wanted young so badly....

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colt Brennan ??? Hot hot hot « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools