Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colt Brennan ??? Hot hot hot « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#30 : December 27, 2006, 11:27:58 AM

I looked up some stats son Colt. He is currently # 5 draft ppick on NFL draft site. Hawai'i did play auburn and bama but lost both games. And I did hear the system he plays now makes him look better than he may be...but damn he's **CENSORED**y...I like that in a QB. I'm not sure any of the QBs in this years draft are the real thing the way I did lasat year foro leinert and young. I wanted young so badly....

What draft site was that? 

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 30, 2006, 05:40:08 PM

Well, either I messed up or they changed # 5 who is now John Beck, who is also good.  Here's the site I go to sometimes and some more info on COLT, MAH MAN!     

Google NFL Draft Scout Players   More Draft Scout 

Colt Brennan, QB, Hawaii

Name: Colt Brennan
College: Hawaii     Number: 15
Height: 6-3   Weight: 195
Position: QB  Pos2:
Class/Draft Year: Jr/2008
40 Time: 4.87      40 Low:    40 High:
Projected Round:      Stock:
Rated number  out of 68 QB's       / 1239 TOTAL 

Combine Results  Pro Day Results
Combine Invite?
Height: 6031
Weight: 195
40 Yrd Dash:
20 Yrd Dash:
10 Yrd Dash:
Wonderlic:
 225 Lb. Bench Reps:
Vertical Jump:
Broad Jump:
20 Yrd Shuttle:
3-Cone Drill:

Dates: 
Height: 6031
Weight: 195
40 Yrd Dash:
20 Yrd Dash:
10 Yrd Dash:
 225 Lb. Bench Reps:
Vertical Jump:
Broad Jump:
20 Yrd Shuttle:
3-Cone Drill:

Draft Scout Snapshot: Sept 2006 - 4,301 passing yards with 35 TD passes in 05'. 
 (Showing ONLY the last three news entries. Draft Scout PREMIUM Members receive Colt Brennan updates and news throughout the player's entire college and pro career.)
   Draft Scout Colt Brennan News
12/28/06 - Hawai'i's Colt Brennan completed the best statistical season by a quarterback in the history of NCAA football. Now Brennan will factor the human element in deciding whether to apply for the 2007 National Football League draft or return to the Warriors as a fifth-year senior. Yesterday morning, Brennan filed an application requesting that an NFL advisory panel evaluate his skills and project where he would be selected if he entered the draft. "He'll make a decision on the 15th" of January, the deadline for underclassmen to apply for the draft, UH coach June Jones said. Jones and Brennan had a meeting yesterday morning. "I told him what I think," Jones said. "I have my opinion where he would go in the draft. I shared it with him. I'm not going to share it with anyone else." Asked what he would do if he ran an NFL team, Jones said, "Yes, I would take him." - Stephen Tsai, Honolulu Advertiser

12/13/06 - 2006 AP All-American Third Team: Junior QB Colt Brennan has led the Warriors to a 10-3 season and the program's first national ranking since 1993. Brennan, who is one shy of the NCAA single-season mark of 54 touchdown passes, leads the nation in five statistical categories, including total offense (410.8), passing efficiency (182.8), points responsible for (26.8), completion percentage (72.14%), and total passing yards (4,990).

12/09/06 - Cingular All-America Player of the Year Finalist: QB Colt Brennan completed 373 of 515 passes for 4,990 yards and 53 touchdowns during the regular season, and is just one touchdown shy of tying the NCAA single season record. He leads the nation in touchdowns, passing efficiency (182.80), total offense (410.8 ypg) and completion percentage (72.1%), while ranking second in passing yards per game (383.8). Brennan, who was named the WAC Player of the Year after leading the Warriors to a 10-3 record, was nominated for Cingular All-America Player of the Week during week 10 of the 2006 season.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#32 : December 30, 2006, 10:54:14 PM

I think Ladyfan needs to lie down! ;)

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : December 30, 2006, 10:57:53 PM

I think Ladyfan needs to lie down! ;)

No kidding.   He's a football player, not a gigolo.   :)   
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Colt Brennan ??? Hot hot hot « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools