Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ZERO: EUROPEAN 9-11 INVESTIGATION DOCUMENTARY STARING INTELLECTUAL HEAVY WEIGHTS « previous next »
Page: 1

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
: September 08, 2008, 10:06:07 AM

9/11 was the main thing that got George Bush's war in Iraq. WMD's, Al Qaeda, and the anthrax attacks were all so scary. Turns out there was no WMD's, there wasn't AQI until we set up there, and the anthrax attacks were carried out by a man who worked for the US Army who then killed himself. Not a lot adds up here.

i didnt know about the anthrax stuff.  really?  i us army guy... who then killed himself?  seems kinda fishy....  i remember in the "Art of War" it said, the best way to defeat your enemy, is to have it defeat itself.  and the best way to convince your people to go to war, is to be attacked first, even if it is you, yourself who attacks your own and blames it on the others.  it was in the "art of war" and 2 other books. i cant remember the names.  one guy was Italian i think.

i remember another story, where some british army guys, dressed up like terrorists and shot up a town screaming some terrosits group name.  acting like they were the terrorist, but they were captured by some Iraqis, only to be found to be in the british army.  the iraqis wanted an explanation, and held them hostage, only to have the british army say they dont know what they are talking about and grabbed their people in the middle of the night.

u think the us army guy really killed himself? lol.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 07, 2008, 11:14:46 PM

I'll watch this one some day. Thanks, Skull.

kmitchell

Starter

#2 : September 07, 2008, 11:12:57 PM

9/11 was the main thing that got George Bush's war in Iraq. WMD's, Al Qaeda, and the anthrax attacks were all so scary. Turns out there was no WMD's, there wasn't AQI until we set up there, and the anthrax attacks were carried out by a man who worked for the US Army who then killed himself. Not a lot adds up here.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 07, 2008, 11:03:14 PM

First you have the wrong war.
Second It is not likely they have anything new that others dont know about.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 07, 2008, 08:10:54 PM

Croatian public television is just broadcasting the movie Zero: An Investigation Into 9-11.

http://www.hrt.hr/index.php?id=110&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=13343&tx_ttnews[backPid]=23&cHash=18fed6f666

Movie site:

http://zero911movie.com/site/

ZERO: An Investigation into 9/11, has one central thesis - that the official version of the events surrounding the attacks on 9/11 can not be true. This brand new feature documentary from Italian production company Telemaco explores the latest scientific evidence and reveals dramatic new witness testimony, which directly conflicts with the US Government's account.

Featuring presentations from intellectual heavy weights; Gore Vidal, and Noble Prize winner Dario Fo, the film challenges assumptions surrounding the attacks. In the words of the Italian daily newspaper, Il Corriere de da Sera, "What results is a sequence of contradictions, gaps, and omissions of stunning gravity."

The importance of this film can not be overstated. If its thesis is correct, the justification for going to war in Iraq is built on a series of outrageous lies.

This movie is available at Youtube. Here is link to part one, other are easy to find:

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ZERO: EUROPEAN 9-11 INVESTIGATION DOCUMENTARY STARING INTELLECTUAL HEAVY WEIGHTS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools