Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Roller Coaster and the direction of the Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 09, 2008, 09:05:18 AM

was it really only one game?  or was it just the first game of this season?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 09, 2008, 09:10:06 AM

Since JG and BA have been here they have not picked any good O talent at all in fact it seems that JG stunts the growth of players. JG needs new ideas he is just played out his style of O that is. We need someone who can think out the box and is not scared to let young players hit the field.  Now as for the D they have a good success rate of drafting good D players, but the the O has sucked the hole time JG has been here

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#32 : September 09, 2008, 10:34:21 AM

Since JG and BA have been here they have not picked any good O talent at all in fact it seems that JG stunts the growth of players. JG needs new ideas he is just played out his style of O that is. We need someone who can think out the box and is not scared to let young players hit the field. Now as for the D they have a good success rate of drafting good D players, but the the O has sucked the hole time JG has been here

ok mr. I know all the great moves and Gruden and Allen dont know anything. What would you have done in this tenure they have? Which players do you bring in? what type of money do you pay them? Do we even have the money at that point? Are there even the great offensive players at that time? Do we even have a chance to get them? Man some people think they know everything about how to run a football team but when they are given all the resources they just cant deliver to be as great as they though it could be. Why do you think people want to be hired as a gm or a head coach? Because they think they can win the big one or at least turn around a team enough to get to the playoffs maybe. Its really not that easy fellas. I dont think JG and Bruce allen have done as bad as a job as you guys think they have. Just because the team lost all you ever see on this board after a loss is ohhhhh man our head coach and gm are terrible ohhhh we have to change coaches noowww.

Bunch of whiners. Wait till the seasons over or at least till the team is in a deep hole that the team cant get out of. Yes gametime it was just one game and it happened to be the first game of the season. Did we get blown out? no. Did we get our butt handed to us? no. Could the game have gone either way? yes i think so. We were also on the road in a hostile environment against a really good team. I think we played much better than I thought we would and I thought we were going to win the game. The running game did very well. Garcia looked rusty like we thought he would. Yet everybody thinks it is time for a change at head coach because we lost a game. You guys are pathetic excuses of fans.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 17, 2009, 11:34:48 AM

Allen and Gruden have extensions, they aren't going anywhere.

Priceless..........

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 17, 2009, 11:37:08 AM

Curt isn't a Gruden/Allen defender.

MVP

Pro Bowler

#35 : January 17, 2009, 11:39:15 AM

You revived an ancient thread just to get that in? The last post was in September of last year.

rebeccajill13

Second String
#36 : January 17, 2009, 11:41:04 AM

You revived an ancient thread just to get that in? The last post was in September of last year.

Some people have waaay too much time on their hands
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Roller Coaster and the direction of the Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools