Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boid's Editorial « previous next »
Page: 1

karen anderson

Practice Squad

: December 26, 2006, 12:56:02 AM

Did you know your letter to the editor was in the Sunday Tribune? Several Fors & a couple of Against. Do they think your rfeal name is Boid Fink? Good letter, tho.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 26, 2006, 12:59:31 AM

My name is not Boid Fink.

My name is Dave.

But I feel better not giving out my real name for anyone, espescially on a MB.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#2 : December 26, 2006, 01:16:29 AM

I know--but I might not have noyiced or known it was you except for the name.  Did you read the other letters? I'm sure it's online.  A couple of 'Dungy's Team' believers, too.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 26, 2006, 05:32:01 AM

My real name is Boid Fink.   But that screen name was already taken. 

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 26, 2006, 08:22:29 AM

Can you post it? I'd love to read it. Thanks,

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 26, 2006, 09:04:43 AM

My real name is Boid Fink. But that screen name was already taken.
LMAO!

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 26, 2006, 10:36:02 AM

some one post it so those of us out of town can read it!

original

Pro Bowler

#7 : December 26, 2006, 10:58:42 AM

My real name is Boid Fink. But that screen name was already taken.
Funny, mine is JavaBuc and I faced the same problem. :)

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 26, 2006, 01:33:20 PM

A little birdie told me where it was...

Couldn't Work Miracles

Regarding your editorial, how about last year, when the supposed "basement dwellers" of the NFC South managed to bring the division title home? Was that a "lifetime" ago?

Failure to secure a backup? With what cap money are we dealing here? The team was working with chump change. Gruden needed to be a miracle worker with the cap space in order to accommodate your request for "established" veteran skills.

Injuries, the vanishing act from a No. 1-ranked defense, cap hell - those are your culprits. Add to the list an all-rookie right side of the offensive line, a rookie quarterback, youngsters on offense in general.

Excuses? Maybe, but Bill Belichick isn't going to produce with the Bucs this year, either.

BOID FINK

Watertown, N.Y.

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 26, 2006, 02:57:05 PM

Way to go Boid!
Looks like a standing 8 count to me!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 27, 2006, 12:45:38 PM

Letter by letter perhaps the media eventually will catch on and quit catering to the "goober" population and actually give some thoughtful analysis.   Don't think I will hold my breath.

watson

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 27, 2006, 02:53:35 PM

Boid,
Nice job.  Too bad they don't have anyone at the local fishwraps with enough intelligence to understand what you are saying. 

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 28, 2006, 01:46:44 AM

Boid,
Nice job. Too bad they don't have anyone at the local fishwraps with enough intelligence to understand what you are saying.
All they need to do is skip an agenda, and think for themselves.  OR subscribe to the PR, and get "learned" about how the situation could be described.  Not saying it was entirely correct, but not saying the article they write is even a decent assesement of what the Bucs had to deal with...

Happy New YEar.

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 28, 2006, 01:51:44 AM

way to go Boid.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boid's Editorial « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools