Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would we have said if « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 26, 2006, 11:30:38 AM

I'm not saying "We blew it, Gruden and Allen suck."

Lots of teams blew it with Garcia. We were one of them. Oh well. Maybe we'll get another
shot next year.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#16 : December 26, 2006, 11:57:41 AM

I wanted Doug Williams back in uniform.  Seriously, Grads showed more in TC than Rattay.  I never saw a post wanting Rattay in the game, muchless Tampa.  Like others have said, we might have won a game or two more, but there are problems in the organization from top to bottom. 

The Glazer's need to shift into kick ass mode to make the Bucs respectable again. I want to see the Bucs have a home game when we host the SB in 2009.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 26, 2006, 12:12:50 PM

Grads beat out Rattay at Camp because Tim is notoriously poor in practice. Hes a gamer though.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#18 : December 26, 2006, 12:14:23 PM

I have not regrets, we could have won maybe 2 more games which would have done what?  At least we know Grads strenghs and weaknesses.  I dont think people will be so quick to call for him in the near future. I remember posts that have likened Grads to Garcia before the streak in Philly. I wonder what those posters think of the comparason now?

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 26, 2006, 01:24:41 PM

Grads beat out Rattay at Camp because Tim is notoriously poor in practice. Hes a gamer though.

That was the wrap on him when he got here...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What would we have said if « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools