Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here's my question...Could the Browns even beat Ohio State? « previous next »
Page: 1

Grudens_Flame

Second String

: December 26, 2006, 11:37:10 AM

or could we for that matter?

Attitude reflects leadership, Captain.  - Julius (Remember the Titans)

#1 : December 26, 2006, 11:37:49 AM

We could beat Ohio State.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 26, 2006, 11:42:45 AM

Way to slap the Bucs while they're down ninja style. No room for that, not sure what you're trying to prove.

Grudens_Flame

Second String

#3 : December 26, 2006, 11:56:09 AM

Way to slap the Bucs while they're down ninja style. No room for that, not sure what you're trying to prove.

It's actually a slap at the fans trying to second guess Gruden yet again...he's damned if he does here, and damned if he doesn't. We're a bad team this year...accept it! Does anyone remember how terrible Rattay did in pre-season practice and games? Anyone? Why the hell would Gruden pick him over Grads when Simms went down? Did Grads not light it up and actually perform better then Simms in the pre-season?

Stop second guessing everything this team does you belligerent stinking fair weather fans! (I'm not saying you are Keeponbucin' - You stuck up for your team)...most people here are using this board as a place to piss and moan about old terrible Gruden...get over it homers...he will be back!

Attitude reflects leadership, Captain.  - Julius (Remember the Titans)

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#4 : December 26, 2006, 01:52:38 PM

Any NFL team would beat any college team. How many players from Ohio State will be starting in the NFL next year? 4 or 5 maybe? Ohio State could not stop our offense as poor as it is even if we had Grad's Starting. Only people that know nothing of fotball make the argument that a colege team could be an NFL team. Look at the stats of the top 1st. round QB's when they get into the NFL and start. If they made a college all star team and they got to practice, they may have a shot against some of the weaker teams, but I would not bet on it. We still don't know how many great college players will flop in the NFL, we do know that each NFL team has at least 22 NFL starters.

#5 : December 26, 2006, 02:13:42 PM

It's actually a slap at the fans trying to second guess Gruden yet again...he's damned if he does here, and damned if he doesn't. We're a bad team this year...accept it! Does anyone remember how terrible Rattay did in pre-season practice and games? Anyone? Why the hell would Gruden pick him over Grads when Simms went down? Did Grads not light it up and actually perform better then Simms in the pre-season?

Stop second guessing everything this team does you belligerent stinking fair weather fans! (I'm not saying you are Keeponbucin' - You stuck up for your team)...most people here are using this board as a place to piss and moan about old terrible Gruden...get over it homers...he will be back!

I dont get it.... you make a post bashing "fairweather fans" for second guessing Gruden in the very thread that you started asking would the Bucs beat Ohio state? ??? ??? ???
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Here's my question...Could the Browns even beat Ohio State? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools